News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 26, 2015, 01:40:43 PM
Oops.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 26, 2015, 01:55:06 PMI've noticed a track title error. Super Smash Bros Brawl "Ocarina Medley" should be called "Ocarina of Time medley". The error exist both on the main site and on the files.
I'll fix these when I get home.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

JDMEK5 and Tobbeh: Fixed.

LifeMushroom:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 26, 2015, 04:00:55 PMThat's intentional

Quote from: Zunawe on August 09, 2015, 11:50:34 PMCool. I saw that you had a cover on YouTube. Good job. It makes me happy. Also Lapras is best musician.
Oh whoops didn't see this. Thanks ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I noticed a spelling error. The sheet "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eaten" from Pikmin is called "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eatin".

Look at the name on the main site and the one on the pdf.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Someone fixed the Game Title on the main site to "Pokémon Red Version & Blue Version" but that's still wrong.. "Pokémon Red Version & Pokémon Blue Version" unless I'm mistaken.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

Hey this still isn't fixed!

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 14, 2015, 04:51:23 PMI noticed a spelling error. The sheet "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eaten" from Pikmin is called "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eatin".

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on September 14, 2015, 04:51:23 PMI noticed a spelling error. The sheet "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eaten" from Pikmin is called "Carry, Fight, Increase and Be Eatin".

fixed.

WandringMinstrel

Yay, new update! Unfortunately, I believe there was an error regarding Shin Onigashima, one of the new games. I check the "Other" section, and happened to have it arranged by release date. It shows Shin Onigashima as the earliest game (before even Ms. Pac-Man). It was released September 4, 1987, so should be placed just either between Rad Racer and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, or maybe just after that. (As far as I know, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! doesn't have a specific release day, just the month of September that year.
Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

Olimar12345

We still have a bug with the automated system in that the dates aren't added to newer submissions.

WandringMinstrel

Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

johnsonic7

The PDF for Cave Story "Moonsong" links to "Mischievous Robot", which is right above it. Simple mix up, but just letting you know. C:
Take care of yourself, kid. 'cause someone really cares about you.

Olimar12345

Quote from: johnsonic7 on September 20, 2015, 01:54:31 PMThe PDF for Cave Story "Moonsong" links to "Mischievous Robot", which is right above it. Simple mix up, but just letting you know. C:

Should be fixed now.

Zunawe

This has no precedence over anything and I don't even have an opinion on whether it gets changed, but Google+ has a new logo.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mastersuperfan

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All --> Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations --> Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

PW: AA:
- Cross Examination is a duplicate sheet with Testimony Moderato. They're arrangements of the same theme.
- Investigation ~ Cornered --> Pursuit ~ Cornered
- Testimony Moderato/Allegro --> Cross-Examination ~ Moderato/Allegro 2001
- Logic --> Logic and Tricks
- Objection --> Objection! 2001
- The Steel Samurai --> Steel Samurai
- Trial Begins --> Trial
- Turnabout Sisters --> Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters' Theme 2001

PW: JFA:

- Objection! --> Objection! 2002

PW: T&T:

- Furio Tigre: Swingin' Tiger --> Furio Tigre ~ Swingin' Tiger
- Fragrance of Dark Coffee --> Godot ~ The Fragrance of Dark Coffee (for some reason BrawlBRSTMs3 has Dark-Colored Coffee instead, but just Dark Coffee seems to be the official since everyone else uses it)

AJ: AA:

I don't know what exactly is going with this one sheet here. I think it's supposed to be an arrangement of Cross-Examination ~ 2007 Allegro, but the entire thing seems to be transposed to the wrong key.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.