Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

NSM y2k is such a misleading name, it totally makes you think in a completely different direction

oh yeah when I sorted Zelda chronologically four swords appeared before Legend of Zelda
probably because it's our first sheet so it doesn't actually have a chronological date?  Or it has a 0 for that
unmotivated

Jamaha

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 14, 2016, 12:37:00 PMoh yeah when I sorted Zelda chronologically four swords appeared before Legend of Zelda
probably because it's our first sheet so it doesn't actually have a chronological date?  Or it has a 0 for that

Fixed. To clarify, our submission system does not actually automatically include release dates for new games added to the database. They default to 0000-00-00 until someone changes it manually. We'll fix that in the next version of the NSM Panel.

Quote from: Zunawe on January 14, 2016, 10:37:18 AMAbout page:
2004 means over 11 years now. Not that it's technically wrong. Just figured I'd mention it.

Fixed.

Tobbeh99

I found an error: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening sheet "Link Awakens" has different arrangers on the sheet itself and on the main site. I'm guessing that Bespinben is the arranger by looking at the sheet, would be great if this were to be corrected.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

there are a lot of sheets like that in the Zelda section, especially wind waker I think
either MusicalToxin or NaSiDe used different names on their sheets I think
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I noticed that the sheet "Investigation ~ Cornered (Duet)" from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is actually "Pursuit ~ Cornered" but a duet version. We should probably change the title to "Pursuit ~ Cornered (Duet)".
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

the Sonic Unleashed song on the site is incorrectly named. It should be "Windmill Isle (Day) (Duet)"
It is the Apotos day mission, but the in game soundtrack screen lists it as "Windmill Isle (Day)'

How would someone fix that?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

I wonder, the song "Overworld" from the game "Zelda's Adventure", what is that song? It isn't from the CD-i game, and it doesn't sound much like a Zelda song.

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 29, 2016, 01:48:10 PMI wonder, the song "Overworld" from the game "Zelda's Adventure", what is that song? It isn't from the CD-i game, and it doesn't sound much like a Zelda song.

Spoiler

[close]

I don't have a definite answer regarding this, but some others seem to believe that it's from the CD-I game. Either way, it's an awesome song. It's got some nice Chrono Trigger vibes!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tobbeh99

Hmm y I even found a version that seems to be the original version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfAx-8ivBZU

But the thing is, I watched through a let's play of the game, and it doesn't appear anywhere in the game, and certainly not on the overworld, the only thing you hear there are eviromental noises in fact.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE2D41AE0B21710A9

Searching a bit more, it seems like people are just as confused as I am saying stuff like "This isn't from the game, it only has environmental noises, I wonder where it's from?". So y I'm 90% sure it isn't from Zelda's Adventure, even the instrumentation and genre of the song seems out of the game, the game having more orchestral instrumentation, strings and more in-the-background music. Some guy said it sounded like a Metal Slug theme, which I can agree with that it sounds a bit like, but I have no idea if it is one, and if so which.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

In the new update Seb submitted "Ocarina Melodies" from Zelda OOT, and it includes "Song of Time", which has it's own arrangement by Deku. We should probably remove Deku's arrangement since Seb's arrangement includes "Song of Time" in it.

10/10 tobbeh

Zetrem123

The PDF link to "Break Down" from Cave Story (under other) takes you to the sheet music for "Balcony" from Cave Story, but the MIDI download downloads the correct song.

Olimar12345

I have the files and will reupload it tonight. Thanks for letting us know!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

It's new, but Star Fox Zero is on the wrong end of the chronological list:

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26