Errors regarding the Main Site (Spelling, 404's, Track Titles, etc...)

Started by Winter, February 28, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ah, thanks for the feedback! It must've been an accident when upload. I can edit the correct file on to the site.

SuperMarina

Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

Sebastian

Got that fixed. Btw, welcome to the forums! Always great to see a new face. : )

SuperMarina

In light of a new submission by BonesEXE ([NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Deep Castle (Two Pianos)), I've noticed that we have a sheet for "Fawful Castle" under the same game/series. On the OST and like the Two Piano submission, it should most likely be changed to read "Deep Castle" as well, should it not?
Yours truly,
a Marina advocate.

BrainyLucario

The oblivion sheet is misnamed. I need it to be renamed Reign of the Septims in order to submit a replacement for it
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Just submit it now under the incorrect title and mention the title needs to be changed. Multitasking!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Lucina00

The sheet music for "Rattle Battle" from Donkey Kong Country 2 is incorrect. I think the left hand is in a different key signature than the right hand. The MID is fine, however.

Dudeman

[opens file]

oh god ow my eyes ow ow ow

somebody please replace this ASAP
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Under the Section Super Mario, if you scroll down to Super Mario Galaxy there is the sheet music for Melty Molten Galaxy yet when you go to the PDF the title changes to Hell's Prominence. Is that because it was based off of that piece, or does it need to be changed?

Libera

Indeed, that sheet's title is incorrect (among many things that are wrong about that sheet).  We actually have a catalogue of all of those sorts of errors that Yug Guy has kindly made for us over here and that error is already listed there under the Super Mario Galaxy section.  I could go fix that error now, but really what that sheet needs is a full replacement (at which point the track title will be corrected.)

Thanks for pointing it out though!

Sebastian

I've been working through updating sheets (https, track titles, and other minor fixes).
Here are sheets I've updated so far (bolded sheets are sheets that had their titles edited):

Paper Mario:
Main Menu - (previously known as File Select)
Princess in Distress
Angry Bowser
Goomba Village
Kammy Koopa's Theme
March Ahead - (previously known as Goomba Road)
Jr. Troopa - (previously known as Jr. Troopa's Theme)
Battle Fanfare

EDIT:

Some more:
Hey You! - (Previously known as mini boss)
Gates of Goomba Castle
Koopa Bros. Keep Cool
Toad Town
Mario Bros. House
Shooting Star Submmit
Star Spirits' Request
Twink's Theme
Fuzzys Stole My Shell

Yug_Guy

Given the new localization as shown in the Nintendo Direct today, "Seiken Densetsu 3" should be changed to "Trials of Mana".God, it feels nice to not have to use a Japanese name anymore

LeviR.star

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 11, 2019, 03:15:22 PMGiven the new localization as shown in the Nintendo Direct today, "Seiken Densetsu 3" should be changed to "Trials of Mana".God, it feels nice to not have to use a Japanese name anymore

Adding onto this, The Final Fantasy Legend (also a Final Fantasy spinoff) is technically the first game in the SaGa series (with its Japanese name being Makai Toushi Sa·Ga). If more sheets from the series are added, would that warrant its own category, like Mana?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 11, 2019, 03:15:22 PMGiven the new localization as shown in the Nintendo Direct today, "Seiken Densetsu 3" should be changed to "Trials of Mana".God, it feels nice to not have to use a Japanese name anymore
Static, do you want to update your sheets as such? I'll change the category title if the sheets are changed

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 11, 2019, 05:05:10 PMAdding onto this, The Final Fantasy Legend (also a Final Fantasy spinoff) is technically the first game in the SaGa series (with its Japanese name being Makai Toushi Sa·Ga). If more sheets from the series are added, would that warrant its own category, like Mana?
This? I think we'd need some more sheets first (I'm only counting four across two games right now).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I prefer the Japanese name actually, but then again that's what everyone has called it for the past 24 years. I'm just more used to it.

But either way, this site should pretty much always use the official English localization for game/track titles, if there is one. So, I've changed the files.