News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Beta's NinSheetMusic Mixes!

Started by Beta, March 21, 2013, 01:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beta

What I like doing with the sheet music I get from NinSheetM is seeing which songs sound good together, and then combining them!  Sometimes they're just short medleys, and other times I change tempos and things around a bit.  I'm hoping that with practice, I'll be able to full-out remix some of the songs on the site!  This is all for your playing pleasure.  Unfortunately, Finale Notepad 2012 is extremely limited on its features, so I'm a bit limited on the extent of my mixes.  There will be some that are actually just screenshots of the music pasted into a Word document (like for changing the key signature or time signature mid-song).  Feel free to check them out, or give them a play sometime!

Also worth mentioning, these aren't new arrangements as much as they are combined versions of previous site arrangements.  I have given credit to the composers and original arrangers on the individual sheets.

Ocarina of Time
Kokiri Forest/Song of Time MUS File
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t0i1408k34l171/Kokiri%20Forest%20Song%20of%20Time.mus

Song of Storms/Bolero of Fire ZIP Folder (Containing Word 2012 Document and images)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86sjf28rwi40brq/Song%20of%20Storms%20Bolero%20of%20Fire.zip

EDIT: Let's try Dropbox...

BlackDragonSlayer

Ieieieie. Not Mediafire, noooo! D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Beta

I've been trying to work out the kinks with my Dropbox, so hopefully that will work better...

FireArrow

Why is the second one a word document?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: Beta on March 21, 2013, 01:01:51 PMUnfortunately, Finale Notepad 2012 is extremely limited on its features, so I'm a bit limited on the extent of my mixes.  There will be some that are actually just screenshots of the music pasted into a Word document (like for changing the key signature or time signature mid-song).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book