News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Smite

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 18, 2015, 09:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

I'm surprised there isn't a topic for this yet.  It's a free to play third person MOBA, and it's a lot of fun.  Download it here and add me as a friend.  My username is TheBoz.

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

braix

Funny thing is, I have it installed and everything...but I haven't spent a single minute playing the game. I'll give it a try sometime soon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Oh I downloaded this awhile ago but never really got into it. I've been interested lately, but I can't play until I get a laptop that doesn't randomly black out when I do CPU intensive stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

the_last_sheikah

UGH!

I like this game, truly I do, but why do I have to be so flipping bad at it!?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

http://www.twitch.tv/ddankm86
My friend's twitch stream, come check us out.