News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

StarCraft II

Started by ASH501ST, March 07, 2013, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Any StarCraft players here?  I have the Heart of the Swarm pre ordered, I'm looking forward to its release.  I have never had a battle net account, but I have played the original online before.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

blueflower999

Me! I love StarCraft! Glad I'm not the only one. You are officially cool now for playing StarCraft.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ASH501ST

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 07, 2013, 11:29:35 AMMe! I love StarCraft! Glad I'm not the only one. You are officially cool now for playing StarCraft.  :D

Awesome!  haha, you getting the new one by chance?

One of my favorite types of games is RTS games, and my two favorites are Command & Conquer and StarCraft!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

blueflower999

I love RTS games, with my favorites being StarCraft, Age of Mythology, and Pikmin! I have no intention as of yet of getting Heart of the Swarm, but I may get the Nintendo 64 version soon!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ASH501ST

Yeah RTS game are great, and I have played each one you just mentioned lol.

I was playing through the first one but I got side tracked from the game a while ago, it's hard doing both pc gaming and console gaming when most of your friends have switched to console gaming ya know?  And that would be pretty sweet on the N64 it's one of the few N64 games I don't own, its expensive!  I have C&C for the 64 though.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

blueflower999

*Looks at prices*

Dang, guess I should have bought it when I saw it in the store, huh.  :P

Well, I really enjoy StarCraft 1, but the campaign won't work. IDK why. So I just play with A.I.s and occasionally go on the Battle Network.

What race do you prefer? I like Zerg >:D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ASH501ST

haha yeah I only know it's expensive because I looked into getting it.

That's the problem with PC games, they always give you crap when you try to play them...and Zerg FTW!  Personally I like the Terran, for their sweet tanks!  But Zerg are super fun to play, I'm so excited because the Heart of the Swarm is the Zerg campaign! :D
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

blueflower999

Are you, by any chance, Korean?  :P

I'm not, but a Korean got me into this game!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ASH501ST

haha Koreans do love this game!

I'm actually Italian/American living in Cali
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

I will prob get hots after finals next week

Sad I'm missing mlg cause of studying T.T  I hear flash is playing like a monster...

me irl
[close]

Roz~

I bought the Collector's Edition. Holy crap the mouse pad is great. Can't wait to take a look at the art book too! And I should really start watching SC league matches... they look entertaining.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ASH501ST

Yeah I got the collectors edition as well.  It comes with some sweet stuff!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on March 18, 2013, 01:53:48 PMI bought the Collector's Edition. Holy crap the mouse pad is great. Can't wait to take a look at the art book too! And I should really start watching SC league matches... they look entertaining.

It's a dangerous habit.. many hours of sleep have been lost over GSL T.T

me irl
[close]

Xaoz

Are there actually people still playing SCII? Have played it for a long time and would be up for some games, if people are interested.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

blueflower999

I still play on occasion, yeah.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999