News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Awkward Moments...

Started by Toby, March 12, 2013, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Since the last awkward moments thread is dead I've made a new one since I'm the most awkward person ever.

Post your awkward moments here!

I'll start.

Awkward moment when your maths teacher says, 'and the point that the 2 lines meet is called the point of inter-' and you shout out 'course!' Not realising what you just said...

KefkaticFanatic

That just means you are/have the sense of humor of a 12 year old

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Hahahahahaha!!!

You sure showed him Kefka!

/awkward moment right here

SuperFireKirby

I get enough of this awkward moment garbage flooding facebook.

AWKWURDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 12, 2013, 09:41:03 AMThat just means you are/have the sense of humor of a 12 year old

Actually it was awkward because everyone laughed and I just sat there like.. oops. :-[

Also, go ruin a thread somewhere else, I don't enjoy what you find funny.

JDMEK5

Awkward moment when you randomly meet someone you know at the mall, talk for a bit, say goodbye and then walk away in the same direction.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

KefkaticFanatic

It's even worse when someone comes up to you and you know them but have forgotten their name and they know yours

._.

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Person 1: *says something*
Person 9: ...okay

^Awkwardness right there.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 12, 2013, 01:04:19 PMIt's even worse when someone comes up to you and you know them but have forgotten their name and they know yours

._.
Say "What's your name again?"

When they say their first name, say "No, no, no; your last name!"

Now you know both their first AND last names. ;)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sir Dino

Awkward moment when you see the same stranger twice, and you smile at them because of that~

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Huh the other thread hasn't been posted in since *last* May...anyway this is so awkward I have to share it.

So my odd and neighbor shows up at my door this past Saturday like he sometimes does. Out of politeness, I answer it, expecting him to be all chatty as usual and leave Kefka (who was visiting) to look after the other kids in the apartment. The first thing I noticed was the smell of alcohol from the weird neighbor. He starts talking and I lose track of time because he was sticking around even longer than usual...then Kefka comes to check what was going on.

The neighbor was totally shocked as seeing him behind me (his expression was priceless! xD) But then he starts talking to Kefka instead in barely understandable English and then it was really awkward. Then the kids I stuck him with came out to see what was going on too. We ended up trying to translate his English so Kefka could somehow understand >_> Then after a while, I said we were planning to go out so the neighbor decided to leave. As he left, he just grabbed my hand and kissed it in front of all the kids and Kefka. Omgwtf why -.- WHYYYY

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

I went to my schools lunch today (I'm home schooled so I don't usually go) and this kid comes up to me:

Him: "What's Up?"
Me: "Hey"
Him: "I said "What's Up?""
Me: "Oh, the sky..."

>.> Then Everyone starts laughing at me (no - I wasn't trying to joke nor did they take it that way.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

Up is a direction, not the sky.

Toby

Up is an animated film starring an old age pensioner with a dream and a fat Japanese kid.