News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Awkward Moments...

Started by Toby, March 12, 2013, 08:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Ruto on April 30, 2013, 08:34:14 PMHuh the other thread hasn't been posted in since *last* May...anyway this is so awkward I have to share it.

So my odd and neighbor shows up at my door this past Saturday like he sometimes does. Out of politeness, I answer it, expecting him to be all chatty as usual and leave Kefka (who was visiting) to look after the other kids in the apartment. The first thing I noticed was the smell of alcohol from the weird neighbor. He starts talking and I lose track of time because he was sticking around even longer than usual...then Kefka comes to check what was going on.

The neighbor was totally shocked as seeing him behind me (his expression was priceless! xD) But then he starts talking to Kefka instead in barely understandable English and then it was really awkward. Then the kids I stuck him with came out to see what was going on too. We ended up trying to translate his English so Kefka could somehow understand >_> Then after a while, I said we were planning to go out so the neighbor decided to leave. As he left, he just grabbed my hand and kissed it in front of all the kids and Kefka. Omgwtf why -.- WHYYYY

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SuperFireKirby

Oh geez.

Creepy neighbor guy was obviously trying to communicate to the very threatening Kefka, "THIS FEMALE IS MINE."

I'm guessing it didn't work.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2013, 05:42:01 PMOh geez.

Creepy neighbor guy was obviously trying to communicate to the very threatening Kefka, "THIS FEMALE IS MINE."

This is Kefka we're talking about.  That should go without saying.

@BDS
I realized that right after I posted  :-[

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2013, 05:42:01 PMOh geez.

Slave Crowns for EVERYBODY!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr