Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

popo447

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

I think this is it?

popo447

That brought back sooo much nostalgia for me, Slow. My brother and I used to watch that, Advanced Battle, And Battle Frontier all through our childhood.

popo447

Quote from: Yugi on March 13, 2013, 06:35:37 PM
I think this is it?
I was never really a fan of Bleach, but I've always loved that opening.

Dude

Quote from: Yugi on March 13, 2013, 06:35:37 PM
I think this is it?
you need the http:// in front for the youtube tags to work.

Dude

GaryOak

Difficult to choose the favorite but this is always a good choice.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Jompa

Okay okay okay!!!!
This is the ultimate test to see if you are really human!!!
If you don't get the chills from this OP you are defect!!!!
I recommend  turning your volume up A LOT!!
Your speakers will grow beards!!

If anyone's interested, the name of the song is "Ai wo Torimodose" (TV-sized version), and it is performed by Crystal King, for the OP of the 1986 anime "Fist of the North Star"
The show, known as "Hokuto no Ken" in Japanese, is the first anime I ever watched. I owe my biggest thanks to this amazing show, for opening the world of anime for me, "Fist of the North Star" gets all the credit for that one.
It is an amazing show lasting about 152 episodes, and like 17 movies or so (I don't really know the movie count :P ), and I have watched it all with tears in my eyes! I am serious: I cried like every other episode - A LOT more than "Clannad", "Kanon 2006", "Air" and "Little Busters!" in total!!!!!!!!!

The show has become sort of a meme in Japan, and there's a tradition of spoofing the show in comedy manga and anime.
I could probably list 10 anime, that I've seen, that has done this :P
Lucky Star did it. School Rumble did it. TWICE actually. Great teacher Onizuka did it. Urusei Yasura did it. Excel Saga did it. Gintama did it. Baka to Test did it. Air Gear did it. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni did it. Sailor Moon did it. Even K-on! did it. ...and Lots more!!!!!

Full version <-- I recommend you listen to it!
HAHAHAHAH and look: Lucky Star has a version too!!!! They used it for the last episode!! :P :P
Birdo for Smash

fabbemannen

I'm trying to not bump too much, but 5 days seems okay enough ^^
Definitely one of my favorite OP-songs
Piano <3
I love that they change the intro and ending depending on what happens in the anime, so it's basically only spoiling the first episode
Not my normal taste of music, but it's just something about that melody. Not to mention that I love the animation for it
The Clannad: After Story opening was already posted, so here's the original (don't read the comments btw, the amount of spoilers is huuuge due to how the anime was built up. You'll know the more you watch ^^)
My favorite from the OP OPs (derp). Fun to play on the piano as well
This opening used pretty much all the epic parts of the first half of the anime, so ofc it gets epic

Jompa

It's not exactly bumping, no :P

I really didn't like After Story's OP, I believe it deserves better! It's kinda weird, has some weird time signature changes and stuff - and I'm usually really into those (like in the Little Busters OP for instance), but in this case it like changes into some weird 5/8 stuff - in my opinion it's kinda creepy :S
But the opening for Clannad, "Megumeru" is totally amazing, I can't even hum to it without crying :'(

I'll post my favorite anime OPs now:

1. "Eureka" - the second opening of Uuchu Kyoudai, performed by Sukima Switch (who also did the ED from the Zoroark pokémon movie, and also the thrid OP of FMA: Brotherhood).
It's one of the cool ones, in my book. I can recall winding back the video several times, just to listen to the OP again.
I am in love with this song, and it is my no#1 favorite!
11/10

2. "Little Busters!" - the OP from Little Busters, performed by Rita. I have never watched an episode of Little Busters where I have skipped the OP.
I am well in progress of making a full score arrangement for WarioMan98's sheet music site, but I don't have much free-time so it wont be ready for ages.
10/10

3. "Ai wo Torimodose" - The OP from Hokuto no Ken, performed by Crystal King. Translates to "So Bring Back our Love".
Of course this one is one of my favorites, I mean IT'S AWESOME!!
10/10

4. "Bouken Desho Desho?" - the OP from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, performed by Aya Hirano herself. C'mon we all love this song, don't we? :) Never skipped an opening of this show, ever.
10/10

5. "Tank!" - the OP from Cowboy Bebop, performed by The Seatbelts, composed by Yoko Kanno. The show has some of the best jazz I have ever heard, seriously! In the big band at my school I am the saxophone soloist at this piece, arranged by me ofc. And we have performed it on various occasions. :)
10/10

6. "Last Regrets" - the OP from Kanon 2006 (and Kanon 2002), performed by Ayana.
I think this is a very beautiful OP. One of Key's best. And even though it is moderately long and calm, I have never once skipped it.
I am very well in progress of making a full score arrangement for WarioMan98's sheet music site, just like the Little Busters OP, but again, I don't have much free-time so it wont be ready for ages either.
10/10

7. "Scramble" - The OP from School Rumble. Really good OP for an amazing show.
9/10

8. "Indigo League" (Norwegian version) - The OP from the first season of Pokémon, in Norwegian, performed by some legendary unknown man with an incredibly sexy voice. This is such a big part of my childhood!
In my opinion the Norwegian dub is the best, but that is only because it has had such an impact on me :P
10/10

9. "Dramatic Market Ride" - The OP from Tamako Market, performed by Aya Suzaki. I think this song is incredibly cute, and energetic. Very well done.
They didn't hold anything back :3
9/10

10. "Katayoku no Tori" - The OP from Umineko no Naku Koro ni, by Akiko Shikata. Translates to "One-Winged Bird".
An amazing song, ofc one of my favorites.
One wouldn't exactly expect such a good song from 07th Expansion, but they actually came along with an amazing OP! :)
10/10

11. "Motteke! Sailor Fuku!" - The OP from Lucky Star, performed by Aya Hirano, Emiri Kato, Kaori Fukuhara, and Aya Endo.
It is pretty damn cool! ;D
8/10

12. "Crossing Field" - The first OP from Sword Art Online, performed by LiSA.
Even though I HATE the anime itself, the OP is very very very good! Like, one of my favorites!!
Too bad it was used for such a terrible anime.. -.-
10/10

13. "Tori no Uta" - The OP from Air, performed by Lia. Translates to "Bird's Poem".
An amazing song!!! Seriously!!
Too bad the anime didn't live up to the OP :P 'cause really, the anime wasn't that great..
10/10

Birdo for Smash