Your Favorite Anime Openings, Songs, and Endings

Started by popo447, March 13, 2013, 05:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popo447

Now you can post Soundtracks and Endings! ;D

Evangelion...I love this anime (It's one of my all time favorites). This song makes me think about the deep things in life (Like how to pilot a giant freaking robot, how you appeal to your jerky father, or how you'll impress that wierd, blue-haired girl that your dad seems to enjoy having around... I wonder)                                 

Now if we could only get Blue to watch this show...
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

fabbemannen

Best ending? Case closed

Quote from: Jompa on March 21, 2013, 09:57:52 AMIt's not exactly bumping, no :P

I really didn't like After Story's OP, I believe it deserves better! It's kinda weird, has some weird time signature changes and stuff - and I'm usually really into those (like in the Little Busters OP for instance), but in this case it like changes into some weird 5/8 stuff - in my opinion it's kinda creepy :S
But the opening for Clannad, "Megumeru" is totally amazing, I can't even hum to it without crying :'(
I actually enjoyed After Story's op more than Clannad (I really like that part at the end), but both of them are great imo

EDIT: Actually, since I posted Glitter, here's my other fav Fairy Tail songs (that said, I love the whole soundtrack and anime)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

GaryOak

Since so many hate Naruto I'm going to bring out Shippuuden's intense soundtrack, my favorite is probably

Then there's this tension creator

And this tearjerker

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

popo447

Love this song, it reminds me of DBZ for some odd reason.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

This is an example of how much Little Busters OST rocks!
Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

GaryOak

I like Shippuuden's soundtrack more >:C. Part one has some great ones too tho.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

popo447

This one goes out to Blue, even though he's not the biggest anime fan. I introduced this to him, it was my first anime and also his, we still talk and laugh about it today. :)

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles