News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Sage Raruto"

Started by tfender7, March 14, 2013, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Somewhere in the middle.

Fender.  Just no.  You have not given us a single legitimate reason for why we should let you upload our sheets somewhere else.  If you have one, then say it.

tfender7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 15, 2013, 02:55:22 PMSomewhere in the middle.

Fender.  Just no.  You have not given us a single legitimate reason for why we should let you upload our sheets somewhere else.  If you have one, then say it.

Ok
I give credit to the arranger.
I say where I got it from (in my opinion, that is kinda like advertising)
I say that I dont own the music.
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

FireArrow

You keep avoiding the question. Why do you want to upload our sheets onto noteflight? What does it accomplish?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on March 15, 2013, 05:39:38 PMYou keep avoiding the question. Why do you want to upload our sheets onto noteflight? What does it accomplish?
I think it's all... rather FRIVOLOUS.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

tfender7

Quote from: FireArrow on March 15, 2013, 05:39:38 PMYou keep avoiding the question. Why do you want to upload our sheets onto noteflight? What does it accomplish?

Because I can't play piano.
And I want to see how the sheet music looks.
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 15, 2013, 02:46:28 PMWe already arranged the song, providing MUS, MIDI, and PDF files. That way you can listen and print it easily.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: tfender7 on March 15, 2013, 05:55:43 PMBecause I can't play piano.
Finale Notepad is FREEEEEEEEEEE.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: tfender7 on March 15, 2013, 05:55:43 PMBecause I can't play piano.

I still don't get it.  With our files you can see what it looks like.  And what does not being able to play piano have to do with Noteflight?

tfender7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 15, 2013, 07:04:48 PMI still don't get it.  With our files you can see what it looks like.  And what does not being able to play piano have to do with Noteflight?

All the scores are written out in Piano which is in the key of C.
I play Alto Sax which is in the key of Eb.
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

TheZeldaPianist275

XD

So let me try to help you:  You want to edit the file in Noteflight so you can play with your sax?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: tfender7 on March 15, 2013, 06:49:57 PMSo is noteflight.
Exactly. :P Although Finale Notepad isn't exactly the best (to encourage you to upgrade), it is free as well.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 15, 2013, 07:43:51 PMXD

So let me try to help you:  You want to edit the file in Noteflight so you can play with your sax?
If that were the case, wouldn't it just be easier to edit it IN Finale Notepad, so you don't have to convert the file?? ???

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

tfender7

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 15, 2013, 07:43:51 PMXD

Yes! :O
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Lady GaGa <3

Olimar12345

Your "reasons" can easily be dismissed:
-Any version of Finale can transpose music, plus it is already the standard software for publishers.
-You can view pdf's on any ipad or smartphone, and I do believe that there's a new app for finale that was released some time ago.

I am leaning against this. You shouldn't host our sheets elsewhere unless you get direct permission from each arranger first. You'd just be directing traffic away from us and quite frankly, there's no need to host the same sheets on multiple websites.
(this isn't ichigo's or josh's, or whatever...  ;J )

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!