News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Brassman's Ensemble Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 24, 2013, 02:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Moved to my main arrangements page in the submissions thread.

Here

Dudeman

Um...it's very good. The only problem is the piece is for...a string quartet. Did you accidentally link to Shado's arrangement?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brassman388

Holy cow, it seems I did.

I'll be right back.

Alright, that should do it. Sorry about that.

Dudeman

Ah, that's more like it.

Wow, this is really good! I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff like this!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brassman388

Brassman388

An old version of Clash on the Big Bridge I did for our marching band. It was pretty small, which is why I wrote one instrument to a stave. Honestly, it sounds pretty good. Especially when you get the Garritan sounds in on the action.

Hope you enjoy, guys and gals.

Yugi

I've been meaning to Arrange XII's version of Clash for a while now.

Brassman388

Stickerbrush Symphony - Mus

This is an oldie, but goldie.

This was seriously like, my first ever arrangement that I wanted to do on Finale when I was like, 15. Well, I did it, but it sounded like crap cause I didn't know how to arrange and the sounds back then were worse than a 16 bit Sega soundset. So I rearranged it. Not much has changed except for the solo instruments and a few voicing problems. I'll eventually make up a Garritan version, but don't expect too much on that project.

That's really about it, I hope you cool cats enjoy it.

The Deku Trombonist

Oooh, hello! I didn't see you tucked away down here :P

Lovely work as always :)

Brassman388

Brassman388

This is the Hyrule Symphony version of Zora's Domain. It was my favorite track on that CD so I decided to arrange it.

Zora's Domain for String Quintet - Mus

A wind band arrangement of Don't Be Afraid from Final Fantasy VIII. Quite possibly THE best battle theme in the whole Final Fantasy series, but that's just my opinion.

Don't Be Afraid for Band - Mus

Brassman388

Molgera for Orchestra - Mus

More old stuff that I've submitted to Vgv.

Dudeman

:o :o :o Molgera Battle is amazing! Way to go!

Brassman388

Brassman388

Dragon Roost Island for Small Ensemble - Mus

Palace for String Quintet - Mus

Subterranean for Ensemble - Mus

More stuff from Vgv.

Don't ask me why at Measure 19 in Palace speeds up, it's still a mystery to me.