News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Comedy Central

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 10, 2008, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

What do you watch mostly there? there programs or the comedians?

I just watch the comedians the ones I like or the ones that have a good act.

but the only program I watch there is Scrubs ;D

Akiro

Jeff Dunham + Gabriel Iglesias

random_goldfish

I watch South Park and Scrubs...and definately the comedians.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

HugoMeister

The comedians are the best. South Parks good too, but its so politically incorrect. I guess thats why its funny.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

random_goldfish

That is definately why I can't stop laughing when that show is on.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

razer84

i watch THE DAILY SHOW with Jon Stewart every day. i love that show. the Colbert Report is also hilarious.

damn commies.

random_goldfish

Quote from: razer84 on May 11, 2008, 06:54:47 AMi watch THE DAILY SHOW with Jon Stewart every day. i love that show. the Colbert Report is also hilarious.

Oh, Yeah! I watch those shows also! They're so funny!

MetroidHunter26

The Colbert Report is great XD "Geuss what America! I GOT MY WII!"  Great episode XD

David Hauffe

I have watched every program on comedy central at least once, and I watch the comedians whenever possible.

My favorites are The Daily Show, The Colbert Report (I have his book, it's great), South Park, Futurama, All stand up*, and most movies.

*My favorite comedians are Jeff Dunham, Jim Gaffagan (THE SEXY TOUR FTW!), Dane Cook, Ron White (he is an environmentalist, he recycles jokes! so he gets old after a while), Erm... sometimes the random people on the Stand Up thing.

Sirus

COLBERT REPORT FTW
that guy is hilarious
did you see the danceoff with him and Rain (some korean dude)
colbert tried dancing in spandex

PseudoMario16

i loved when gabriel iglesias had a special on comedy central
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

MetroidHunter26

I like Gabriel Iglesias and George Lopez as well as Frank Caliendo (XD)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on May 15, 2008, 02:28:54 PMI like Gabriel Iglesias and George Lopez as well as Frank Caliendo (XD)

I like george lopez too!!!!
I also like josh blue. hes the comedian with the cerebal palsy in his right arm. i dont know if he was actually on comedy central, but hes pretty funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!