[PS2] Kingdom Hearts II - "Dearly Beloved"

Started by Lildigipoke2, May 10, 2008, 04:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

Hey, Kingdom Hearts II has a variety of songs that would be great for this site.....I know some were made already, but I think that's only the beginning! I would love to see more Kingdom Hearts II or I songs be arranged (props to Hugo for making Dearly Beloved (Reprise).....that arrangement was amazing)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

HugoMeister

Lol don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from.

Any particular song you would like though? You see, if I do it for someone else, it doesn't count toward my personal 5 songs. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

I personally like Dearly Beloved (Not the reprise) and Organization XIII

If you could do those, that would be great! Those are great songs

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

HugoMeister

Well, I'm working on "Dearly Beloved" from Kingdom Hearts II. Its the one with the orchestra playing along. As for Organization XIII, I'll see what I can do. If anybody else wants to take that song, go right ahead.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

so much great music in one single disc, too bad i have no clue the names of the songs else i would ask for an arrangement.

Echo

I'm doing "The 13th Struggle", just for the nostalgia of Chain of Memories. I'll do "Organization XIII" since the KH2 version of "The 13th Struggle" has the melody of it at one point. I also used to have a really nice sheet of "The Other Promise" which I have to rearrange since I lost the file from a computer breakdown, and I might do the other Final Mix songs too like "Rage Awakened" and "The 13th Reflection."

The-Real-Link

I arranged Dearly Beloved and Traverse Town from KH1. I haven't started on all of the songs I was planning on from KH2. Including Lazy Afternoons, Scherzo de Notte and, The Fantasia alla Marcia ^_^