Sunny's Arrangements ~ New "rain" Arrangements - 8/20

Started by sunnydelight18, April 08, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnydelight18

ok bby.

I can't create upbeats in my version of finale, unfortunately. I can probably get someone else to do it for me, though.

Okay, thanks. Usually I play my arrangements on my piano to finish off chords, I just haven't gotten around to that yet. Although the the last four chords(measure 3 and 4) are ascending, just like I have them.

I know that Darknut, Darkhammer, and Dangoro are all very similar, except that they have different intros and I think they have variations near the end of the song. I haven't listened to the other two all the way through in a while, though, so I don't remember exactly.

I did check the midi for this song, but a) Songwriter really does not like midis and makes them into the worst format it possibly can and b) it didn't sound very accurate, but maybe that's just me.  :P
Plus, I kind of prefer to do my arrangements completely by ear if I can so I can improve more.

Thanks for all your help! I've updated the file if you want to hear the changes.

sunnydelight18

blueflower999

I love this song. I got stuck for so long in this area. XD

Thanks for arranging it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

sunnydelight18

No problem. (:

It's not very good though, LOL. I'm still working on it.

sunnydelight18

Added Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life arrangement "Lumina's Piano Lesson".

Jompa

Hey Sunny, some of the links don't work. You think you could fix it? :)
Birdo for Smash

sunnydelight18

All fixed. I think some of the older ones got corrupted when I moved the files to the NSM folder.

Also, added Animal Crossing: New Leaf arrangement "Re-Tail".

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

NasiDe

Just a small note, Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days is incorrectly named and it should be Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Was looking over sheets a bit and thought you'd like to know. ;D

sunnydelight18

Whoops. I'll get that fixed soon, thanks for letting me know!

I have a tendency to call it "364/2", so that's kind of what happened. xD

sunnydelight18

sunnydelight18

Yugi