News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Sunny's Arrangements ~ New "rain" Arrangements - 8/20

Started by sunnydelight18, April 08, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunnydelight18

If you find something to fix, please let me know.

Underlined arrangements need tweaking.

Video Game Arrangements
Spoiler
Animal Crossing
Train Ride

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Stale Cupcakes(Live)
The City(Morning)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
1 A.M.
3 P.M.
7 P.M.
Re-Tail

Chrono Trigger
Reckless Robo Gang Johnny NEW

Endless Ocean: Blue World
Underwater Event 4
Underwater Event 6(Cabbage Patch)

Folklore
A Mysterious Door
The End of Memories
Sorrow

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Lumina's Piano Lesson
Lumina's Theme
Need to fix measures 7 and 8. Feedback is appreciated.

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Grass Land
Treat Land

Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days
Xion's Theme

Nanashi no Game
Main Theme  NEW

rain NEW
Awakenings
Darkness, Footsteps
Girl in Profile
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dye0btedmaih0gn/the%20two%20and%20the%20town.mus]The Two and the Town

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Sealed Grounds

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Lake Hylia
[close]

DonValentino

Why hasn't anyone posted here?! Hi and welcome! :D

Checked your arrangements and I must say that they're pretty good! I hope to see more of your work soon! ;)

sunnydelight18

Thank you!

I'm very happy to finally be a part of this community. School is keeping me quite busy, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute more frequently over the summer.

sunnydelight18

Two new arrangements added.

blueflower999

Kirby's Epic Yarn is fantastic. Great job on the arrangement! There are so many beautiful songs in that game...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Good Epic Yarn arrangement. I always thought the music was one of the best parts of that game, the piano was pretty well used.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

*Coughs* Accordion*Coughs*  ::)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

sunnydelight18

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 17, 2013, 04:09:26 PMKirby's Epic Yarn is fantastic. Great job on the arrangement! There are so many beautiful songs in that game...
Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 17, 2013, 04:41:37 PMGood Epic Yarn arrangement. I always thought the music was one of the best parts of that game, the piano was pretty well used.
Thank you both! I instantly fell in love with the game and the music, and I was very surprised when I found so few arrangements for it.

FireArrow

Another awesome arranger!

I might point out though, the chord in the R.H. of measure 23 is a bit hard to reach.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

sunnydelight18

Quote from: FireArrow on April 17, 2013, 06:28:06 PMAnother awesome arranger!

I might point out though, the chord in the R.H. of measure 23 is a bit hard to reach.

The World One, I assume?
I meant to get rid of that. You can actually just skip the B because you're already playing it with your left hand. I'll try to update that soon.  :)

sunnydelight18

sunnydelight18

Dudeman

Um...it's a good start?

First off, the time signature should be 6/8 instead of 9/8. For the left hand, you can start by just putting in the notes played by the bass in the original piece. It's hard to analyze at this stage because of the rhythm issues...I'll be happy to help once you've fixed the time sig!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

sunnydelight18

I thought there was something wrong with the timing. Fixed.

FireArrow

The songs is a actually in E major, so remove all the accidentals and have 4 sharps in the key sig.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department