The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.............

Started by Yugi, April 17, 2013, 04:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

New Zelda
3DS
Link is Paper Mario Chalk Art
Hammers

Is your body ready?

EDIT: Okay fuck it I'm not going to try to get that video to work.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Zunawe

That wall thing looks kinda odd. I never played the original, so I suppose I should do that.

Other than that, I'm excited. New Zelda FTW!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

This honestly looks like it could be the best top-down Zelda game since...well...A Link to the Past. Almost makes me want to get a 3DS. Almost.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Pit0010

oop. xD So there is a topic on this...LOL...accidentally said we should talk about this in that other zelda topic that someone bumped...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

I'm not impressed by the game so far, but I will play it and I will love it. That's how Nintendo-games normally works for me, even though this one seems to have the same puzzle solving as Super Paper Mario
Don't know what to do? Go into 3d!

It worked for SPM, but I don't want it again

Yugi

Got Link to the past 1 for the GBA.

Let's see what's inside.

Yugi

Bump.

So according to EB Games, this game features

• A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a "drawing" and merge into walls of dungeons and fields. This opens up new ways to explore, and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
  • The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth enabled by the Nintendo 3DS system's 3D visuals. The stunning 3D visuals are made possible by the constant frame rate of 60 frames per second.
  • Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.

Are you hyped yet?

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm sure it'll be a great game, but Nintendo really hasn't given this one much publicity.  My hype level is pretty low right now, and that's rare for a Zelda game  :o

Nebbles

It looks great so far, but I want some more info on it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Oh, hello. *Posting for notifications*

Also, I'm excited for any zelda game! This one looks like it won't let me down!!
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.