The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Site features

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uranium The Element

Sorry for bumping this topic...

I think you should have a Mindless Junk board so people can put their mindless junk in there. However, it won't allow spamming. Is that okay?

And can we do Mafia, Counting, and the Save a Character game?
Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Is this administrator crap part of the April fools getup?
Quote from: Maelstrom
Yes. What else would it be?
Quote from: Mario Lego Fan
Either Maestro going crazy, Deku getting hacked, or Jamaha having way too much fun at those parties..

JDMEK5

Quote from: Uranium The Element on April 09, 2015, 05:35:41 AMI think you should have a Mindless Junk board so people can put their mindless junk in there. However, it won't allow spamming. Is that okay?
Thought of the moment

Quote from: Uranium The Element on April 09, 2015, 05:35:41 AMAnd can we do Mafia, Counting, and the Save a Character game?
I don't see why not.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

What are the requirements for a series to get its own section?

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 24, 2015, 06:58:35 PMWhat are the requirements for a series to get its own section?
I'd like an answer to this too

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 24, 2015, 06:58:35 PMWhat are the requirements for a series to get its own section?

I'd say something with a reasonable amount of interest and content, or at least around those lines.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

I think they're asking for a more quantifiable answer.

Would it be unreasonable for something like:

At least 3 games within the series/franchise to have arrangements and at least 15/20 sheets in total between them.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 24, 2015, 07:44:22 PMI'd say something with a reasonable amount of interest and content, or at least around those lines.
I thought Deku said something about getting rid of the series headings on the side of the Main site.
Idk.....

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 24, 2015, 07:47:51 PMI think they're asking for a more quantifiable answer.

At least 3 games within the series/franchise to have arrangements and at least 15/20 sheets in total between them.
I like it^
There are series that don't need headings right now. Metal Gear, Dragon Quest, and some others have 10 sheets or less.

Olimar12345

Quote from: MaestroUGC on June 24, 2015, 07:47:51 PMI think they're asking for a more quantifiable answer.

^Yeah, but that's not true.

I guess it'd still be around that though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I guess ace attorney doesn't quite make it, as there are only 13 sheets on the site right now (and 3 in review), and one of them needs to be deleted.
It should be noted that they don't compile when the other section is sorted alphabetically, as most of the titles start with different words.

Tobbeh99

About the series headings, which titles I think should have and not have one:

Should have one:
Kingdom Hearts
Phoenix Write(maybe)

Shouldn't have one:
Harvest Moon
Metal Gear
Dragon Quest(maybe)
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

*Wright

I love how we have more sheets from the Mother series than Kingdom Hearts and Metal Gear put together.

Anyway, PW needs a new heading much more than KH.
You're probably missing the fact that Apollo Justice and Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 are both AA games (Which PW is a part of). Not to mention that two more AA sheets are approved for the next update.

Tobbeh99

I think this has been discussed previously but, it would be nice if you could see number of downloads/week ,or whatever that popularity meter shows, when you hold over the popularity bar.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Ace Attorney has hit the arrangement requirement.
There are now 16 Ace Attorney sheets on the site.