News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Site features

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Dude

Be sure to remove my sheets before you guys ban me.

The mods are stupid so yeah

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2016, 01:09:32 PMBe sure to remove my sheets before you guys ban me.

The mods are stupid so yeah

how bout dont ban dude

Dude

Honestly, I'm done dealing with children. This would probably be for the best. I literally hate most of these people anyway so.

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on March 29, 2016, 01:22:26 PMHonestly, I'm done dealing with children. This would probably be for the best. I literally hate most of these people anyway so.

nooooooooo

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Nah, you seem determined to leave on your own, so I don't see any reason to ban you.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dudeman on March 29, 2016, 03:24:21 PMNah, you seem determined to leave on your own, so I don't see any reason to ban you.
Perhaps the only reason he would leave himself is because he knew that he would inevitably be banned over nothing if he stayed?
what is shitpost

Dude

It's ok, whatever reasons they would have for banning me would be idiotic so I'll just be patient and wait for the inevitable.