News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Site features

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Ok, I may just be the worst at finding information here, but I don't see anything telling you to post a YT link when you submit a sheet, other than past experience or viewing others' submissions. Anyways, is it possible we could incorporate the YT links into the NSM panel? Couple reasons:
1. A better way of telling new people that they need to provide a YT Link
2. Helps people not forgot to add a link
3. And it's just an extra step I dislike very much. There's a window of error where people have to guess if you forgot to do it, or if you're just about to.

Second thing. An option to remove a file entirely from the NSM Panel. It would be particularly useful when it comes to people with versions of Finale that don't allow you to make .musx files.

Thank you.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

The Deku Trombonist

It's on the to-do list, so it will definitely be added but the moment I'm absolutely flat out working on something else for NSM.

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on January 13, 2019, 06:35:54 PMIt's on the to-do list, so it will definitely be added but the moment I'm absolutely flat out working on something else for NSM.

Are you referring to me? If you are, I'm glad you put it on your to-do list. Thank you.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

LeviR.star

I like this idea. It would really save updaters the trouble of either asking for the YouTube link or looking for and posting it themselves.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 13, 2019, 06:43:48 PMI like this idea. It would really save updaters the trouble of either asking for the YouTube link or looking for and posting it themselves.

That was what I was going for. That's a much better argument for it, lol.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!