News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: Look and layout

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoppybones

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I think it is, so... I don't know if there's a difference between games, but I think that it would be better to pull the K.K. songs out of the Animal Crossing games sheet music and into it's own "game"/folder on the Animal Crossing series page. I feel like it could make the Animal Crossing page flow better, and make it easier to find the song you're looking for.

Static

As NSM's Animal Crossing expert, I guess I'll explain...

We sort tracks by the first western (this is a whole other can of worms) game they appeared in, rather than the only game they appear in. It would be more confusing and inconsistent with the rest of the site if we separated all the K.K. slider tracks. What header would they go under? Each header corresponds to a game title, and the K.K. tracks come from multiple games. We would have to find a workaround to make that title not appear in the games list, and not have a console name displayed next to it.

If you weren't aware, each Animal Crossing has a different number of K.K. songs (GC has 55, WW has 70, CF has 75, NL has 91, NH has 95). This situation is similar to the Smash Bros. series, where many tracks return in subsequent games, but we don't include them under SSBU. They stay with the original game they appeared in.

Whoppybones