NinSheetMusic > Feedback

The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

(1/129) > >>

Jamaha:
(For what this is about, see this link)

And yet another thread, this time for the forum itself. The forum seems to work mostly fine so this probably isn't as critical as the others. But still, there's always room for improvement. Obviously with the site update the request and submission forums will see some changes, but are there other changes you'd like made as well?

Would a custom theme improve the overall feel of the forum or is the current one adequate?

FSM-Reapr:
I like the current light blue we're having.

BlackDragonSlayer:

--- Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 05, 2013, 12:05:47 PM ---I like the current light blue we're having.

--- End quote ---
I do agree that our current color scheme is rather relaxing and, to a degree, gentle on the eyes.

However, it WOULD be an interesting concept if there were a theme where the user could design a custom color scheme for themselves.

Olimar12345:

--- Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 05, 2013, 09:03:54 PM ---However, it WOULD be an interesting concept if there were a theme where the user could design a custom color scheme for themselves.

--- End quote ---

We used to have this feature-did we lose it in one if the crashes? Almost forgot about it.

JDMEK5:
Whatever happens, we cannot -I repeat- cannot change the forum color scheme to black. It's most depressing.

We need a place kinda like the "What time/key is this song in?" thread, but for any kind of music theory issues and questions.

I'll be back when I think of something else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version