The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 11, 2015, 02:52:19 PMrather than continue to make it painfully obvious who you are, how about try to not squander your "second chance."
Whoa whoah whoa.....so King Sammer is back (or ThatGamer)?

Dude

Maelstrom

Dude

Why he was back or why he isn't anymore?

Probably IP ban evasion is how he got back. Apparently the staff wanted to give him a second chance so they didn't do anything, but after he posted some links to pirated serials for finale, that was it.

Maelstrom

Oh. Missed those posts........
All I know is it was a second chance. Rember that you can easily access the forums and potentially create another account simply by deleting all cookies.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Other poeple have said it before. And there's always the rest of the internet for them to figure it

MaestroUGC

"..because Wendy had always insisted on 'safety first.' But how safe could she have been when she was plummeting 1000 feet to her death without a parachute. A funny thing about jumping out of airplanes, it is usually a fatal activity. Death is a funny thing, it's a constant force in his world, and everything is trying to kill you. Even your own heart can get sick of your shit and attack you in the middle of the night. A lot of bad things happen in the night. Once my cousin, Jacob, was walking down some back alleys one night and tripped over an empty trashcan. An empty trashcan is nothing more than a depository for lies. And just like that my lies had reached their zenith; as she fell without a parachute she had to wonder how this could've happened? Well it largely happened because I pushed her, but that was beside the point. The point was she felt the need to not repay that $20 she owed me. And for what? All for some corndogs at the fair. And they weren't even good corndogs! She took two bites and proceeded to throw them away like a used condom from a $5 fair. We did make love that night behind ferris wheel, though the staff and families on it didn't seem to appreciate that fact. That was a good night. A lot of good things can happen at night. Once I remember meeting the sweetest, most charming girl in the world. Her name was Wendy, and the best thing about her was that she was always prepared. There was never a time in which she didn't anticipate, and she always made sure to never be in any kind of danger. But her biggest mistake was meeting me; I was dangerous. So after the corndog incident I made it a point to prove her wrong. So I had convinced her to go skydiving, and she agreed but only after lots of training, because Wendy had always insisted on 'safety first...'"
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

if one of maestro's posts is more than 20 lines long without paragraph indentation, is that his way of saying stfu?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Sebastian

Dude

mikey

unmotivated