The NinSheetMusic Redesign Suggestion Thread: The Forum

Started by Jamaha, May 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

No, like giving each arrangement the track number as a hidden value and then reorganizing them upon request. So if, for example, we have track numbers 2, 8, 1, 17, and 6 on the site and appearing in that order alphabetically, we can press a button to switch them to numerically ascending 1, 2, 6, 8, and 17. 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 18, 2015, 07:57:28 AMNo, like giving each arrangement the track number as a hidden value and then reorganizing them upon request. So if, for example, we have track numbers 2, 8, 1, 17, and 6 on the site and appearing in that order alphabetically, we can press a button to switch them to numerically ascending 1, 2, 6, 8, and 17.
Yeah, that's what I mean. It would all need "pre-ordered" though.

Quote from: Latios212 on November 18, 2015, 08:01:05 AMI am completely for this.
(^o^)=b

Altissimo

It would certainly make it easy to figure out what has and hasn't been done.

Tobbeh99

My opinion on this track-organizing. I don't know how necessary and useful people visiting this site will find it. But if there is interest here, which it seems to be, to do the work of organizing, then I have no problem with it. After all it's an enhancement to the site.   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

You're right, it wouldn't be that useful, but neither are alphabetically and chronologically orderings.  It's just a new display option idea that's been suggested.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

I like the idea. Though it wouldn't be easy to go through them all and assign individual hidden values to all 2636 sheets.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on November 18, 2015, 01:22:21 PMI like the idea. Though it wouldn't be easy to go through them all and assign individual hidden values to all 2636 sheets.
I'd do it

Olimar12345

Sebastian

Dude

Heeey, I'd like a little thing that says "banned" above the banned person's name so I don't have to ask every time on Skype.

wait

Quote from: Dude on February 27, 2015, 01:52:15 AMHow about we add a thing by a banned member's name if he/she is banned? That way we don't have to guess if they're coming back soon or not.
this guy sounds smart

Trainer Ave

Ok so I have no clue where to ask this. What exactly are these positions? Nintendo Nocturne? Samus Sonata? Video Game Midi? I know this sounds like a dumb question but I seriously have no idea. And like I said I had no clue where to put this.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server