Arrangement Project (Pokemon Ranger)

Started by han20, May 10, 2013, 06:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

han20

I know pokemon Ranger's music is not very appreciated and that not many people  likes to transcribe music of this game and of course sheet music of this game are not very easy to find so if you have a sheet music or midi of this game post here.

JDMEK5

We already have a spot for Pokemon Ranger sheet music. It's called "NinSheetMusic".
"Appreciated" is not the word you're looking for. You're looking for "well-known".

Quote from: han20 on May 10, 2013, 06:13:07 AMIf you have a sheet music or midi of this game post here.
Or how bout this: "If you need a crappy-looking MIDI of any DS song that nevertheless has all the parts and perfect note accuracy, PM me." (That's me, JDMEK5)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

hey im gonna be a lazy bastard and order you to mak al these songs while i do nothing good lck!@!!!!!!!!!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Yugi on May 13, 2013, 03:21:16 PMhey im gonna be a lazy bastard and order you to mak al these songs while i do nothing good lck!@!!!!!!!!!
Me? No thanks.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

AerialSnack

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

han20

someone here accept request for transcribe.

Yugi