News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What program to use for Windows?

Started by AerialSnack, May 11, 2013, 02:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AerialSnack

On my Macintosh I loved using Finale to compose music, but I couldn't find a Finale for windows, all I could find was Finale Notepad (which if none of you have used it... it's pretty bad). So what do you Windows users use?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

They have Finale for Windows. AND I LOVE IT.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Finale is indeed the best music notation software out there, and does exist for Windows.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: AerialSnack on May 11, 2013, 02:20:55 PMOn my Macintosh I loved using Finale to compose music, but I couldn't find a Finale for windows, all I could find was Finale Notepad (which if none of you have used it... it's pretty bad). So what do you Windows users use?

Finale Notepad is the free version of Finale.  There are multiple tiers of premium versions after that, with "Finale" being the one with most features and that is most expensive.  Perhaps you were just using a computer that already had it installed?  I'm not sure if the licenses are cross platform, but if it's a computer that you owned at your house you can possibly look into that..

me irl
[close]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26