News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by SlowPokemon, May 21, 2013, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Do they have it at Walmart? I went there for Skyward Sword on the release date and they told me they usually get it a week after it releases, but I think I heard some people got it from there?

Dude

GameStop usually has them on release date, but I kinda don't like them...

Bubbles

Me neither, and the closest one is really far away from my neighborhood :< I wanna visit your towns!

Waddle Bro

My nearest Gamestop has absolutely fantastic customer service.

DonValentino

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 09, 2013, 01:42:53 PMMy nearest Gamestop has absolutely fantastic customer service.

Mine too. It usually depends on the specific Gamestop.

btw, gotta download New Leaf sometime this week when I finish my finals and everything.

SlowPokemon

Wandering around town at 1 AM doing nothing is the most relaxing thing I've ever experienced. The music is so peaceful and pretty, and no one is awake, and I can just walk slowly and have no worries.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Anyone have a fishing rod for sale? I'll pay 5,000 bells for it.

Ragster

There's one for sale at my town in nookling's. You can come over and buy it, I've already got one.

Dude

:D

Am I even friends with you I forget.

EDIT: nooopppe, can't find your fc what is it?

Ragster

I don't think I have anybody here on my friend's list, but we can add eachother

But I don't think it's needed, can't you just chose long distance travel at the train station and select one that's open? I've never done it before

EDIT: I'll add it to the friend code topic

4356 - 0059 - 6654

Olimar12345

Anyone have a watering can? I'd pay a pretty bell for one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: Ragster on June 10, 2013, 12:55:24 PMBut I don't think it's needed, can't you just chose long distance travel at the train station and select one that's open? I've never done it before
Did you get your picture taken yet on main street for your ID card? I think you have to do that before you can open your gates

Olimar: I think Isabella or whatever her name is gives it to you after something happens

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on June 10, 2013, 12:57:31 PMOlimar: I think Isabella or whatever her name is gives it to you after something happens

She literally just told me "hey, go water some flowers" but i has no can :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

did you go in your house/tent?

Ragster