News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Started by SlowPokemon, May 21, 2013, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallu

I agree. I also recently got all the fossils to my museum and now I don't even have the motivation to dig fossils up anymore. I also got the perfect town status for 15 days but I had to do a lot of public works projects to get the status. It's so much easier to get the perfect town status in this game than in the earlier games. I also got the last emotion a week ago and now I don't even have to go to Club Lol anymore. The only things to do daily is to water my flowers, visit the shops and work in the café but I'm too lazy to even do that anymore.

Well, the good thing is that now I have time to play some other games as well.

Nebbles

Yep, that's what I do. And I work on my house. u_u Kinda sad I burned my way through New Leaf, but it's still nice to play.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pit0010

I think animal crossing is a good game to kill sometime. Like 30mins to shop, water flowers and do some work around yah town. xD

Still haven't got this 'perfect town' thingy...xD Still putting pathways in mine...LOL
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

I was done with new leaf about a month ago. 66 hours of play time and it was getting too repetitive.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I have 178 hours under my belt.

I got an amazing house(as proven by Kman and Bubbles :3), and then I didn't feel like playing anymore. Maybe I'll pick it up and continue working on the town side later.

blueflower999

Still trying to get every Gyroid...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2013, 06:12:30 AMI was done with new leaf about a month ago. 66 hours of play time and it was getting too repetitive.
yeah...I went to Europe, and now I pick it up maybe once a week if I feel like it...I FEEL SO GUILTY.
Party Hard!
[close]

FireArrow

I stopped playing it after a week. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

sunnydelight18

I thought the connectivity would be fun, but the chat system is so annoying that trying to talk to people just ends up being a nuisance.

Pit0010

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 23, 2013, 10:22:02 AMStill trying to get every Gyroid...

I found a few that I kept for you.

But I forgot what they were.
I'll tell u when I play it again.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Vallu

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on August 23, 2013, 07:38:53 PMI thought the connectivity would be fun, but the chat system is so annoying that trying to talk to people just ends up being a nuisance.
I agree. In the Wii's Animal Crossing, the text boxes were on the screen long enough for you to read them even if you were going to a house or something. In this game they are on the screen for about 3 seconds, so if you are having the black screen of waiting (going to a building/going out of a building) and somemone says something in the middle of it, you will never know that someone said anything.

FSM-Reapr

Full Moon Vanity DLC notice post

Dude

I need a sexy 2x2 bed for my yaoi room does anyone have one?

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

I'm searching for some black formal pants and black loafers. Can anyone help?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*