News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Nintendo Network IDs

Started by MaestroUGC, May 29, 2013, 11:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 03, 2014, 04:19:21 PMaginor.
I need to make a new mii, but nothing looks right
My mii is a female with a red dress, a huge nose, and a goatee. Maybe you could try that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 04, 2014, 06:16:26 PMMy mii is a female with a red dress, a huge nose, and a goatee. Maybe you could try that.
I'll pass, thank you

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on May 04, 2014, 04:45:39 PMI'll have a Wii U but no internet. Yay? :P
'

no...not yay...U NEED DAH INTERNET BRO! D;
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

fingerz

Hahaha! My parents don't see a need for the internet, and neither do I, quite frankly. It'd just ruin my study time at home. Besides, I use the Uni's library during the day to do what I need, so all's good. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Pit0010

BRING YOUR WII U TO THE LIBRARY AND PLAY! xD
AUSSI

braix

Quote from: Pit0010 on May 05, 2014, 11:10:36 PMBRING YOUR WII U TO THE LIBRARY AND PLAY! xD
Lmao I can see that happening

fingerz

Hahaha! You can't connect through their internet. It's got one of those web authentication thingies that require you to keep a tab open to use it. I've tried my 3DS and it doesn't work. Besides, I'm not that desperate. I don't need internet for it, anyway. What would I even do? :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

fingerz

That's a good point. I could always take it to my friend's house and get them, so it's all good! :D

That'd be it, though. I don't see the point in online play. Well, for me at least. I have fun playing by myself. ;)

braix

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 03:59:26 PMI have fun playing by myself. ;)
Loner.
Haha just kidden but really, I don't know how you can get along without online play. xD

fingerz

I don't use it very often, so I don't know! Besides, I just don't buy a game if it's heavily online-based. ;)

I just don't see a need for it, I suppose. Even when I do have internet, I don't do online stuff with my 3DS. Sure, I could destroy a few thousand people on Mario Kart 7, but I don't have a need to. After all, it's just like taking on CPU's: they're all stupid! :P Except Pit, she's pretty good. XD

Dude

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 03:18:51 PMWhat would I even do? :P

ahhh talk to me? (throws arms in the air)
talk to everybody?

Quote from: fingerz on May 06, 2014, 04:37:05 PM After all, it's just like taking on CPU's: they're all stupid! :P  Except Pit, she's pretty good. XD

Stahpppp :P
AUSSI