Started by Jiggyhunter, June 07, 2013, 01:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jiggyhunter

My musical heros have to be:

Grant Kirkhope - composer

Mr Fogerty - my music teacher leaving during the summer.  :'(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Bach.

Is this is even a question?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

JDMEK5

Junichi Masuda. Koji Kondo and Toru Minegishi are real high on the list too though.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Everyone on this site who arranges.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 07, 2013, 07:40:37 PMEveryone on this site who arranges.

This is so nice

Also, left out a few people. I'm inclined to also list Tomohito Nishiura, just because his music really inspires me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 07, 2013, 07:40:37 PMEveryone on this site who arranges.

:)

You should learn to arrange, then you can be your own musical hero.  8)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

There are those who inspire me as a Musician.

Those who inspire me as a Composer.

Those who inspire me as a Pianist.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Isaac Brock. His beautiful melodies depicting barren wastelands and creating of extremely powerful emotions with extremely simple instrumentation, as well as his poetry which is awe-inspiring itself. He is everything I inspire to be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

I guess I can't go without saying Bruce Springsteen. I've been a fan for such a long time although there has been times when I have only listened vgm and stuff. His songs are generally very simple but that's the magic of rock 'n' roll gods, they take those 4 chords and make something amazing with them.

Nobuo Uematsu takes the second place.

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

Les Claypool
Darrin Pfeiffer
Jimmy Chamberlin
Billy Corgan

These four people have so much talent spilling out of their body that I think the amount of envy I have toward them would cause a singularity if I let it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!