News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

DANG IT!

Started by MetroidHunter26, May 14, 2008, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

My iPod broke >_>  >:( Just goes to show how awful a 5th gen Ipod is >,> It wont sync to the computer! but the computer says it's an Unknown device! Please help T__T

razer84

sorry, but as i am one of the twelve people in the world who does not have an iPod, i will be of no help.

damn commies.

random_goldfish

I don't have an ipod either...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

David Hauffe

Dunno, Depends on the computer.

Really, all I can say is try syncing it to a different computer, if that works, it is your computer, if not, then it is your ipod. Then, I suggest you take it back to wal-marx and get a free replacement, I do that for all my broken shit even If I didn't buy it there.

okami

Have you tried resetting it?  Just hold down the menu button and then the select button.  You should see that apple thing, then try plugging it in again.
Also check to see if your USB port is USB 2.0...not 1.1 or any other random number..
Or if you have windows vista there might be a new update so check to see if your itunes is current.

And if all else fails, you could resort to the itunes help page. 

razer84

Wal-Marx is evil i tell you!

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: razer84 on May 14, 2008, 04:07:29 PMsorry, but as i am one of the twelve people in the world who does not have an iPod, i will be of no help.
Quote from: random_goldfish on May 14, 2008, 04:39:41 PMI don't have an ipod either...

Out of twelve people, we have three on this forum. Me, you (razer), and Goldfish.  :o
That's pretty sad...  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sirus

i dont have an ipod
thats 4
33% of the world here  :o

Shadoninja

Ipods are fail. there's a new one every like month so why bother?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

This is why I'm not buying another iPod.  Zune FTW.   Try doing a hard reset (toggle the lock twice then hold the menu and center buttons down) and if that doesn't help anything I have no clue.

me irl
[close]

Sirus

ipods suck
whats the big deal about ipods
mp3s have the same function of listening to music

KefkaticFanatic

...mp3 is the audio file.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 15, 2008, 03:46:54 PM
Quote from: razer84 on May 14, 2008, 04:07:29 PMsorry, but as i am one of the twelve people in the world who does not have an iPod, i will be of no help.
Quote from: random_goldfish on May 14, 2008, 04:39:41 PMI don't have an ipod either...

Out of twelve people, we have three on this forum. Me, you (razer), and Goldfish.  :o
That's pretty sad...  :P
Quote from: Sirus on May 15, 2008, 07:19:19 PMi dont have an ipod
thats 4
33% of the world here  :o
I'm another person without an ipod 8)
I HATE IPODS! there is almost no one at school who doesn't have one. and those who don't have an mp3 player like walkman. I'm probably the only person who doesn't have either. my computer does the same job so why bother

Sirus

Quote from: Gamer4250 on May 17, 2008, 12:23:22 PM...mp3 is the audio file.
i meant mp3 players
my bad  :P
that was not in a mocking sarcastic tone btw

KefkaticFanatic

Gud.  The problem with iPods is that they don't have features every other mp3 player has, and are terribly overpriced.  The only reason people get them is because of iTunes while that is also overpriced and incredibly annoying to deal with the DRM and stuff.

me irl
[close]