News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinions!

Started by Yugi, July 03, 2013, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

More like Final Hallway XIII.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

Quote from: sunnydelight18 on August 20, 2013, 12:36:56 PMSims 4 looks really good.

No matter how good it looks, it's sure to disappoint!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I actually think the Mega Evolutions look cool :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

sunnydelight18

Quote from: Ruto on August 20, 2013, 02:13:39 PMNo matter how good it looks, it's sure to disappoint!

I probably shouldn't be as optimistic about it as I am, but I think it has the potential to be really good. My biggest concern is them not allowing custom content.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 20, 2013, 12:02:47 PMYOU HATED FINAL FANTASY XIII

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
you mean final hallway sheee?

edit: aw maestro beat me
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game

ALPRAS

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2013, 11:57:58 AM.....how can you diss Lang Lang with a good conscience? I don't like him either, but seriously. You hate studying piano? You've never read a book?!

It's not that I actually hate studying Piano, what I hate is playing the musics at slooooooow tempo, and all sort of techniques. Not so mention the scales and Hanon, I think nobody likes that...

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 20, 2013, 12:46:16 PMMore like Final Hallway XIII.

Bingo. I found the game soooo boring, and it's so confusing, and they make it on purpose, it's immensely stupid! When I started playing FF XIII-2 I just thought "Yey, more of the same... Nope." and I turned off my Xbox and never played the game again...

Btw, I also dont like the 2D Zelda games, I find them boring too (what's happening with me? Everything is boring now!), but I really like the 3D games. Except Wind Waker (sorry Bubbles), which I hated...

Zunawe

Quote from: Bubbles on August 21, 2013, 11:45:47 AMWind Waker is my favorite Zelda game
Wind Waker is one of the most highly regarded Zelda games, and I think that overall my friends are evenly split between Ocarina, Wind Waker, and Link to the Past. And then there's that one guy that thinks Majora's Mask is better than all of them.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Bubbles

Wind waker had a bunch of things to do along with a great storyline, plus it was fun and cute. I started LttP but got bored at the second temple or something, and now I cant find it :P OOT wasnt a bad game by any means, but I dont really see why people would prefer it over the other games

ALPRAS

Quote from: Bubbles on August 21, 2013, 02:48:33 PMWind waker had a bunch of things to do along with a great storyline, plus it was fun and cute. I started LttP but got bored at the second temple or something, and now I cant find it :P OOT wasnt a bad game by any means, but I dont really see why people would prefer it over the other games

I think that OOT is a bit over-rated. The game is really cool of course, but saying that is the best game of all time, not even a bit... Majora's Mask is so weird and strangely scary. I have a strange relationship with that game, I don't think it's the best Zelda game and not even my favorite, but in the other hand, it's so unique and attractive, I always want to play it. But that moon, it scares the hell out of me.
I just played Wind Waker 3 or 4 times, for about 50 minutes each, and I found it quite boring.. I just like the epic Zeldas... :/

Ricky

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 21, 2013, 11:55:57 AMIt's not that I actually hate studying Piano, what I hate is playing the musics at slooooooow tempo, and all sort of techniques. Not so mention the scales and Hanon, I think nobody likes that...
Solution to your problem, the book called "The Fundamentals of Piano Practice". The author recommends something called parallell sets to achieve speed quickly and slow play to improve the movements etc. you use to play fast. He writes specifically about what is wrong with Hanon (quite many valid reasons, such as waste of time (better learn real pieces). But it's filled with technique, it includes all sort of things such as hand motions, relaxation, playing scales (thumb under vs thumb over), memorization (mental play) and so on and so on.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Ricky on August 21, 2013, 03:11:28 PMSolution to your problem, the book called "The Fundamentals of Piano Practice". The author recommends something called parallell sets to achieve speed quickly and slow play to improve the movements etc. you use to play fast. He writes specifically about what is wrong with Hanon (quite many valid reasons, such as waste of time (better learn real pieces). But it's filled with technique, it includes all sort of things such as hand motions, relaxation, playing scales (thumb under vs thumb over), memorization (mental play) and so on and so on.

Never heard of the book, but it seems quite interesting, I'll look for it now! Thank you :)

Bubbles

I have a feeling that whenever I can actually play majoras mask ill really like it. I just don't have the console for it, and there's no chance in getting it

Zunawe

It's on the N64, Game Cube (in the collector's edition), and Wii Virtual Console. It's also been pushed as a 3DS remake, but they're obviously going to finish Link Between Worlds before definitively deciding where to go with Zelda next. It's a very unorthodox Zelda game, but the side quests are a much bigger part of the game than Ocarina, and time-based events are fun to discover. It's not as annoying as you would think having to reset the three days.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2013, 03:21:00 PMIt's a very unorthodox Zelda game; the side quests are a much bigger part of the game than Ocarina, and time-based events are annoying to discover. It's not as fun as you would think having to reset the three days.
ftfy ?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber