News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TF2 Topic¥

Started by Yugi, July 11, 2013, 04:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favourite Class?

Soldier
2 (18.2%)
Scout
1 (9.1%)
Pyro
1 (9.1%)
Demoman
0 (0%)
Heavy
1 (9.1%)
Engineer
1 (9.1%)
Medic
0 (0%)
Sniper
2 (18.2%)
Spy
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

FierceDeity

Direct hit definitely isn't worth a key haha, strange shovel might be, but I only ever use half zatoichi on solly, so meh.

In other news, I finally discovered the automatic-screenshot-at-end-of-game feature.

And yes, 22 of those points are just from hitting people with baseballs.
Sandman + flying guillotine = the funniest loadout I've ever played.

(resizing with [img=50%] isn't working anymore, halp)

Yugi

New update came out today.

FierceDeity

I'm not particularly crazy about any of the new items from last update, except for maybe The Classic for sniper, and Air Striker for soldier (only for MvM though; increased clip size per kill OP). Base jumper is actually awful, rocket jumpers used to be difficult to snipe, now they're the easiest targets imaginable if they use it. I can only see it working if the user can resist the temptation to rocket jump with it, and just use it in small, controlled situations with the air striker (and I've yet to see anyone do that).

This new beta map that just came out though, holy shit I love it. It's the best possible way I can imagine of incorporating resource collection into TF2.

FierceDeity

So this beta map is currently rather broken. There's so much bottlenecking and turtling that I just played a round that lasted more than 45 minutes (i.e. longer than the server timer-to-next-map runs). But at least this did result in this hilariously high-points MVP board:

I also discovered that demoman with stock grenade launcher, chargin targe, and eyelander is my favorite loadout in the history of all loadouts. Holy shit so good. I might try it with loch n load, once I actually get one. But yeah, direct hits with primary + the resistances and mini crits from targe + the speed/health buff from once I get a few heads on the eyelander = godmode.

Anyone actually want to play this sometime, btw?

braix

Unfortunately my crap laptop can't run most of the games out there. Otherwise I'd play a bit of TF2.

Anyway whats with the question mark in the topic title?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

I don't know what you're talking about.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.