News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

/old stuff/

Started by InsigTurtle, July 12, 2013, 04:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

Ah, I'm not good with editing repeat signs with Finale. I tried to mess around with them, and I ended up making the first part repeat thrice... which isn't what I wanted it to do. Ah, well.

Anyways, I finished the "Super Light" arrangement of Desperation. Since it was a super simple piece, I just combined both hands into one staff... is that ok?

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity: Desperation (Super Light Arrangement) - (MID) (MUS) (PDF)

(i just noticed I wrote NDS instead of 3DS in my last post. oh, well)

InsigTurtle

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

InsigTurtle

Added Dark Wasteland from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.
(MID) (MUS) (PDF)

This piece seems to be forgotten a lot, so I decided to give it some love.

I've also finished this and this, but I don't know the proper names nor the composers, so I'm not going to upload them yet.

InsigTurtle

It's been a while. Around 8 months or so?

Barren Valley - (MID) (MUS) (PDF)
Spacial Cliffs - (MID) (MUS) (PDF)

Maelstrom

Nicely done. Is it necessary to tie the 16th notes, or can you just use 8th notes for the sake of readability?

Jompa

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 06, 2014, 03:11:26 PMIs it necessary to tie the 16th notes, or can you just use 8th notes for the sake of readability?
Rather, eight notes should be used for the sake of what's more correct.
The same goes for those tied-together eights in Special Cliffs as well. They should be fourths as long as they don't cross over any beats.
Birdo for Smash

InsigTurtle

Ok, fixed. I also slightly fixed some of the notes in "Dark Wasteland".

I'm still working on these next two, but I thought they were OK for now.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Breezy Mushrise Park - (MID) (MUS) (PDF)
Sacred Somnom Woods - (MID) (MUS) (PDF)

SlowPokemon

Just reading through the PDFs, they're looking good. Sacred Somnom Woods doesn't really lend itself to a piano solo but you've done a fine job with it and I'm sure with pedal and good technique it will sound great. Breezy Mushrise Park also looks delightful, though I think it might be easier on the eyes if you modulated to D-flat major at measure 17 instead of C-sharp major.

Other than that, I don't see anything at first glance. Your rhythms are all great and notated correctly, and it seems that you have a knack for this sort of thing. Nice job.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.