[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Antasma Battle"

Started by fingerz, July 16, 2013, 09:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Hi everyone! :D

I just wanted to ask someone to do this amazing song for me from the new Mario & Luigi RPG game. This is the last boss music when you verse Antasma and I just think IT'S THE MOST AMAZING SONG I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE!! OMG I LOVE YOU YOKO SHIMOMURA!! <3

So yeah, if there's anyone out there who wants to do this, feel free to do it! Thanks in advance! :)

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

YES!!

I'M DOING THAT SONG AND IF ANYONE THINKS THEY CAN TAKE IT I'LL TRAP THEM INSIDE A NIGHTMARE STONE AND PREVENT THEM FROM EVER ARRANGING ANOTHER PIECE IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE!!

Don't worry, I'll stick this as my number-one-priority when I have the time to arrange again later in the year. Until then, NO ONE will touch this piece. I'll put together a single and duet for it as well, just to satisfy my crave for this absolutely amazing song. :)

'Til then! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Nah, anyone can arrange it. Even if you did arrange it first, anyone's free to make a replacement.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Ooooh, don't make me arrange it now! You'll regret it! :P

Actually, now that you're here Slow, what do you think of the music from this game? I can only say that it's perfect! Seriously, I thought Dark Bowser's music was going to be the best there ever was, but this tops it by HEAPS!! :O

SlowPokemon

I don't know, since the US gets it a month later than the rest of the world :( so no spoilers! And I'm not listening to the music yet.

Also here it's just called Dream Team, weird.

I hope it's as good as the previous games!!!

fingerz

It's not out yet! WHAT?? It's amazing, seriously. I think it's probably the best one since Superstar Saga. I haven't played a lot yet, but it's absolutely INCREDIBLE!! :D

Yugi

Quote from: fingerz on July 16, 2013, 09:07:19 PMThis is the last boss music when you verse Antasma
SPOILERS :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Also, why did you make a request, just to arrange it.

fingerz

Just in case anyone gets ideas... I'm dead serious about this one. =_=

SlowPokemon

Fingerz, if someone else wants to make their own arrangement, they are allowed. You're not the only one who likes these games, you know.

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on July 16, 2013, 10:02:43 PMSPOILERS :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
By the way, I wasn't serious about this.

Although I could buy this if I had a 3DS.

DonValentino

Important clarification about the song:

Spoiler
Also plays during the tutorial battle. Yeah, Antasma IS THE FIRST ENEMY you battle. So doesn't really spoil that much.
[close]

Also, this:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 16, 2013, 10:38:51 PMFingerz, if someone else wants to make their own arrangement, they are allowed. You're not the only one who likes these games, you know.