News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

General "Fixing the Sheets" Thread

Started by JDMEK5, July 26, 2013, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

This is a "Fixing the Sheets" Project thread that is devoted to anything that is not the current focus of the "Fixing the Sheets" Initiative.
Have you fixed a sheet from a game that isn't the current target? You've come to the right place! Put it here to get it looked at and uploaded.
The list of submitted sheets below will be emptied every time this thread gets updated. (That is, when all the accepted sheets here get uploaded to the main site)

Rules: Altering the original arranger's name on a sheet without just cause is strictly prohibited. Fixing a sheet does not make it yours.

This thread is not for replacements. Replacements follow the standard submission procedure.

Fixed Sheets:
[GBA] Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - Cackletta's Theme - Arranged by Dimentio - Fixed by FireArrow - Approved
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

not sure if this is the right place to post this - however yesterday I downloaded and printed the Super Mario 64 ending theme and noticed that the key change on the final page was not written in a proper semblance of a key change. so I went back and rewrote the final page to look cleaner.

(yeah... I joined just to post this... I figured I may as well send my rewrite in, but I had to join the forum to do so...)

JDMEK5

Um well thanks for pointing that out, but we usually like to have actually modified and fixed MUS files. All juiced up and ready for reupload ideally.

It's not hard for us to say, "Here's a problem!", but we need people to go and actually make the fixes. That's what this is for.
A picture doesn't actually do us a whole lot of good. Please let me know if you have a revised MUS file.

Thanks though! Your feedback is always appreciated!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Altissimo

Oh, sorry. I don't have the music software necessary to really do that, I just wanted to provide a slightly fixed version of the sheet. Ignore me haha

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

blueyoshi55

Fixed "KrooksMarchDuet.mus" in the Donkey Kong section, for the game "Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest".

It much needed the flourish in measure 18.  Other than that, just did minor changes with sharps and flats to make the chords more standard (i.e., no notes were changed, besides measure 18).  Checked carefully, it's all good.

www.awfulcritic.com/KrooksMarchDuet.mus
www.awfulcritic.com/KrooksMarchDuet.mid

(P.S. Nice collection you have here!  ;D )

Brassman388

Hmm, I'm gonna double check the notes that you did with the arpeggio-thing at 18, but as far as I could tell, it looks pretty good with the proper spellings and whatnot.

JDMEK5

Can't check it now due to time restrictions but I'll have a look tomorrow.

(Thanks for reviving this by the way!)

My Arrangements

Maelstrom

Fixed Farewell Hyrule King LH measures 37-end. Also added measure numbers.

[.mus]

edit: also adjusted text formatting and added my name as editor.

Maelstrom

You'd probably want to post that on a personal arrangements thread that you create here. It looks like it was copied in from a midi. We do not condone turning other people's midis into sheet music for the site, btw. And it doesn't look completed....

Olimar12345

I'm going to lock this topic and move it to the archive since this is outdated now. Replacement arrangements are to be submitted via the regular submissions process or in one of our new replacement projects.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!