[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Aspertia City"

Started by daringshy, July 21, 2017, 01:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daringshy

Trasdegi

Mmm... I think I'll give it a try!(In fact, I already started working on it)

Trasdegi

Here's what I did! It's basically a rewrite based on the game midi, I won't submit it now because I have already two submissions going, so maybe later!

[attachment deleted by admin]

AmpharosAndy

This is great! I look forward to the submission :D 
innit

Trasdegi

When I was arranging it, I noticed than I didn't have the space to put all instruments in one piano, so I made a two-pianos arrangement! I know there is still some collisions and spacing problems in the sheet, I'll try to fix them later

swimswamit

Quote from: Trasdegi on July 24, 2017, 01:18:36 PMWhen I was arranging it, I noticed than I didn't have the space to put all instruments in one piano, so I made a two-pianos arrangement! I know there is still some collisions and spacing problems in the sheet, I'll try to fix them later
that is fantastic! I didn't know what to expect since I hadn't heard your other arrangements, so that blew me away. Awesome job! If my piano teacher wants me to play a duet sometime I might try this :)

daringshy

Awesome! Can't wait to try this on my key board!  ;D

Trasdegi

Here is updated .mus and .pdf files for the two-pianos version; there shouldn't be any collisions now and I added the key signature (because I forgot it in the last files).