News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What is your all time favorite food?

Started by Sebastian, August 22, 2013, 08:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on August 22, 2013, 04:00:24 PMI tried and cannot eat pizza without some type of soda

My favorite food is probably ice cream, since you can keep eating it forever and never get full, plus its refreshing and energizing
What's your Favorite Ice cream flavor?
Mine is Coffee

Bubbles

I dont really have one. All ice cream is good

BlackDragonSlayer

Favorite type of pizza: Pineapple and bacon

Favorite type of ice cream: Rocky Road
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ALPRAS

Here in Lisbon there's a magnificent ice cream shop named "Santini" that sells one of the best Ice creams in Portugal and probably in Europe (well, except for Italy of course, they rule)! But they are very expensive, 2,60€ (about 3$) a ball...
My favorite flavor is Mint, it's freaking awesome. I also like Caramel and Passion Fruit.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 22, 2013, 04:10:56 PMRocky Road

Never heard of it. Consists in what?

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 22, 2013, 04:11:16 PMNever heard of it. Consists in what?
Quote from: WikipediaRocky road ice cream is a chocolate flavored ice cream. Though there are variations on the flavor, it is traditionally composed of chocolate ice cream, nuts, and marshmallows.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

I feel that we could have just used this topic...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 22, 2013, 04:10:56 PMFavorite type of pizza: Rocky Road

Favorite type of ice cream: Pineapple and bacon

ftfy

MoboMoga