[NES] Ghosts 'n Goblins - "Theme"

Started by Fantastic Ike, August 19, 2013, 07:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic Ike

I would appreciate it if at least one of the following was arranged:

Count Batula (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

Ghosts 'n Goblins Main Theme

Thank you.  8)

P.S. What happened to the "orchestral arrangements" that used to be on here? There was like one or two, but then they disappeared from the site and never came back. What's the deal with that?

Bubbles

Please read the guidelines before making a request

DonValentino

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on August 19, 2013, 07:11:26 PMCount Batula (Conker's Bad Fur Day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ax3OE8RCm0 (Piano sheet in the description)

Pretty good arrangement, I must add.

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on August 19, 2013, 07:11:26 PMP.S. What happened to the "orchestral arrangements" that used to be on here? There was like one or two, but then they disappeared from the site and never came back. What's the deal with that?

At the moment, only piano arrangements make it to the main site. However, others like orchestral arrangements can be found around the forums.

Fantastic Ike

Sorry. I'll remember next time.  :P

spitllama

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 19, 2013, 07:13:49 PMPlease read the guidelines before making a request

Fantastic Ike, Bubbles is requesting that you fix this request thread, not just remember for next time.

For example, there are a couple versions of N's battle theme, and following the guidelines would help us figure out which one you're talking about.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Fantastic Ike

Oh, got it.  ;)
[NDS] Pokemon Black and White - "Decisive Battle! N"
[N64] Conker's Bad Fur Day - "Count Batula"
[NDS] Pokemon Black and White 2 - "Battle! Team Plasma!"
[NES] Ghost's 'n Goblins - "Theme"

Sebastian

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on August 23, 2013, 09:49:52 AMOh, got it.  ;)
[NDS] Pokemon Black and White - "Decisive Battle! N"
[N64] Conker's Bad Fur Day - "Count Batula"
[NDS] Pokemon Black and White 2 - "Battle! Team Plasma!"
[NES] Ghost's 'n Goblins - "Theme"
Put it in your first post please.

Bubbles

@mariolegofan: no

@fantastic Ike: you read it but missed the main reason I directed you there:
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2009, 08:30:03 AMDo NOT make generic request threads. Make specific requests.

If you're going to request a large amount of songs all from different games, unless they are from the same franchise (e.g. Mario), put them all in separate threads for each game series. Before posting, consider if it is necessary for you to stick your requests all in one thread.

Olimar12345

Bump. This is complete and on-site under the name "Graveyard, Forest & Ice Palace."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Fantastic Ike

How dare you remind me of my 2013 self lol, forgot this even existed. But thanks regardless!

No need to fulfill the other requests I had, you can archive this if need be.

LeviR.star

That reminds me, I should probably either update my version on-site, or submit another sheet arranged after the arcade rendition.

As long as Ike's happy, I suppose.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Fantastic Ike

Yup it's all good! At this point if I want something arranged I'll do it myself lol