Started by tfender7, August 20, 2013, 04:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

ALPRAS

I really would like to do it, and probably I will, but I'm really trying to figure out the time signature, I really can't understand...

The Deku Trombonist

It's in 6/8 or 3/4 depending on how you wanna write it, and it feels like it changes between sections too.

ALPRAS

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 20, 2013, 04:47:47 PMIt's in 6/8 or 3/4 depending on how you wanna write it, and it feels like it changes between sections too.

Yeah, that would be my guess! In some parts, there's even some instruments in 6/8 and other 3/4...
Oh well, It'll be a challenge, but Ill do it :)

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ALPRAS

SlowPokemon

I don't like Zelda games very much, but this Ghirahim battle music is absolutely outstanding.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

ALPRAS

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2013, 11:33:42 AMI don't like Zelda games very much, but this Ghirahim battle music is absolutely outstanding.

Maybe you didn't played the "correct Zeldas", not every Zelda game is the same.
I didnt like Zelda at all some years ago, then a friend of mine lend me the Twilight Princess game, and I found it absolutely brilliant, and probably one of my favorite games of all time! Skyward Sword was also amazing, but I knew the spectacle that was coming, so there was no surprise effect :P Still, after I finished those Zeldas, I almost cried... And I'm a manly man, I never cry in games or movies! :P

EDIT: Yap, its a 6/8 for sure.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2013, 11:33:42 AMI don't like Zelda games very much, but this Ghirahim battle music is absolutely outstanding.

I still don't understand why

EDIT: Name for this is "Demon Lord Ghirahim" and for the final version "Final Demon Lord Ghirahim"

Zunawe

I tried this a while ago, and just lost interest. Here's my very very (very) raw version of what I finished if you find it helpful.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81425442/Unfinished/Ghirahim%20Battle.mus
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ALPRAS

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2013, 03:27:30 PMI tried this a while ago, and just lost interest. Here's my very very (very) raw version of what I finished if you find it helpful.

Well... its something already! :P

tfender7

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2013, 03:27:30 PMI tried this a while ago, and just lost interest. Here's my very very (very) raw version of what I finished if you find it helpful.

Im unable to open it... :(
Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

Zunawe

It's a Finale .mus file. You can download Notepad for free if you want, but the file was meant for ALPRAS. It's very incomplete.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ALPRAS

Yeah, I'll write it from the beginning, but I'll take some of Zunawe parts :)

Thanks!