0 (0%)
Dragon
0 (0%)
Other (Write below)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: September 21, 2013, 12:24:30 PM

Sebastian

Here can you talk about clash of clans, what clan you are in, what your name is etc.
One of the most popular apps in the app store.
Has anyone ever heard of this game?

Sebastian

Oh my GOODNESS!! No one has seriously played this?? 

Olimar12345

I don't play many iPhone games anymore. The usual problem is that they always make two kinds of currency, the kind you can earn in game, and the kind you can only buy with real money. Then everything for sale in game can only be bought with real money. (I'm looking at you, tap fish)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

HowItKilledYou

I played until level 54. At that point, it's impossible to harvest resources without them all being stolen from you. Also, I played before the recent onslaught of ads.

Sebastian

Quote from: HowItKilledYou on February 21, 2014, 02:04:04 PMI played until level 54. At that point, it's impossible to harvest resources without them all being stolen from you. Also, I played before the recent onslaught of ads.
You got a point

braix

I played it for about a week then got really frustrated with waiting and stuff(being the impatient person I am)  so I uninstalled it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.