News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Questions and Answers

Started by Sebastian, August 23, 2013, 10:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Here you can ask a question about anything (except arranging because we already have one of those in ''help'') and you should be able to get an answer  ;)

Heres my question: Do how many stars you have beside your name depend on how much you post?

ALPRAS

Why did you changed you avatar? It was so cool...

Olimar12345

Useless topic is useless. Quit it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Sebastian

Quote from: ALPRAS on August 23, 2013, 10:19:02 AMWhy did you changed you avatar? It was so cool...
You like the picture of kooper?

Sebastian

ok
Did you play paper mario before?

Dude

oh holy raptor jesus, your sig is huge

Dude

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7: BigSig
Sipan1234: BigSig 2
mariolegofan: BigSig III

ALL HAIL BIGSIG THE THIRD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 23, 2013, 11:24:34 AMJub3r7: BigSig
Sipan1234: BigSig 2
mariolegofan: BigSig III

ALL HAIL BIGSIG THE THIRD
but its small now???

Mashi

Do you know what TWG is and did you read the rules for it???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 23, 2013, 10:08:20 AMHere you can ask a question about anything (except arranging because we already have one of those in ''help'') and you should be able to get an answer  ;)

Heres my question: Do how many stars you have beside your name depend on how much you post?
Hmmm... this is quite unnecessary. The purpose of this thread can be seen to be encompassed in several other topics, one of which might include the NSM Advice Column (for questions that are usually more serious), and even the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2 (for general questions/statements not pertaining to arranging or any other subjects already covered by topics).

To answer your question, though:
Yes.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber