Jegilmer's Arrangements: New Paper Mario: TTYD!

Started by jegilmer, August 26, 2013, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Sounds pretty good as a solo. Duets just aren't as necessary as they seem sometimes.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2015, 01:34:32 PMDuets just aren't as necessary as they seem sometimes.
Yeah, unless you have a good friend to play piano with. Duets are kind fun (if you have a friend of coourse).

DonValentino

In this case a solo would be just fine. The bottom staff is not even used at all, so the reduction would be easier.

jegilmer

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 16, 2015, 01:34:32 PMSounds pretty good as a solo. Duets just aren't as necessary as they seem sometimes.

Yeah that's true, thanks guys!
The only reason I thought about a duet was because some of the notes overlapped in voices, but I'll change it to solo piano.
Thanks again everyone!

Tobbeh99

Just noticed that you are working with S.S Anne from Pokémon R/B/Y. But the thing is that it has already been arranged, and well-done, in this project: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=5732.0:-\ So that you know.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

jegilmer

I know I literally just found out! Haha thanks for the update! But it's okay, that's what I get for being a slacker! :p
I just did "Printer Error" from Pokémon Yellow though and I'm about to upload it.

jegilmer

Apparently Printer Error has been done too! Haha

jegilmer

Even though this sheet is already being submitted by somebody else, I had already arranged it. So here is my arrangement of "Printer Error" from Pokémon Yellow!

Pokémon Yellow - Printer Error
PDF | .MUS | MIDI

Sebastian

jegilmer

Maybe? I'm not sure, but in the Pokémon Arrangement project I noticed someone had completed it, but there was no name next to the arrangement.

Sebastian

Latios212

This got a little lost in all the posts in the project, but the sheets can be found here.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

jegilmer

Ah okay thanks Latios! Then yes it was Tangy that did the arrangement. They look almost the exact same haha. Except I didn't use double sharps. Oh well, it was fun arranging it!

jegilmer

I have updated my arrangement of "Jelly Float Pool" from Pikmin 2 from piano duet to solo piano! So please feel free to check it out and give me some feedback! :)

jegilmer

Yoshi's Story has some great music, and there aren't very many arrangements on the internet, so I decided to arrange one of the songs for world 1! I hope I can get some good feedback on this arrangement!

Yoshi's Story - Yoshi's Song
PDF | .MUS | MIDI