News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[MUL] Tales of Phantasia - "Be Absentminded"

Started by SpoonyBardCanon01, February 05, 2013, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpoonyBardCanon01

Completed by GaryOak

I've been printing sheet music from this site for quite a few years now and have enjoyed all of the volumes of sheets that I have printed, and I LOVE searching for new VGM, which brings forth my request. I love JRPG classics, and I hope Tales of Phantasia will be remembered as a classic early 'Tales' game, and hopefully will be dug up and rediscovered by younger generations. For me, this song was one of those that makes you stop and listen. The kind that drains the heck out of your handheld battery/ups the electricity bill. The fate of this song is in your hands...

KTHANKSBYE!!!

Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?

SpoonyBardCanon01

It just seemed sad and beautiful to me. I thought the beauty was enhanced by the story...

GaryOak

I could try this. I haven't arranged anything for a while and this is very nice.

I'm still mad because I found a used copy of this game in the game store but there was no cartridge in it. They said that they'll call me when they find it but I never got any call...
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SpoonyBardCanon01

Thank you SO much! That's such a shame. Transactions like that are probably bigger fuel for gamer rage than some of the games themselves.

GaryOak

Here goes:

PDF
MID

I'm sorry for some messiness (high notes in the beginning etc), I used MuseScore for the first time and I still don't quite know how to use it properly. Also some parts aren't quite right, for example that run starts too early in the measure 23 but well musescore had already wrecked my nerves so I gave up. I hope it's good enough.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SpoonyBardCanon01

No need to apologize. Arranging this just proves you're a better arranger than I am. (Sorry, that doesn't say much) This is great! I can finally play it! I can't thank you enough!