News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Difficulty setting

Started by atheneangel, September 24, 2013, 02:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Dino

I was gonna argue that MaestroUGC doesn't only make virtuoso music, but I'll just leave it at that.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

This has been bugging me for a while now:

Grammar nazi alert: Maestro made VERTUOSIC music, not VERTUOSO music. Virtuoso is a noun, vertuosic is an adjective.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Shit xD

You know spelling isn't my forte!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sir Dino

No, what I meant that you don't only arrange virtuosic music and do a great job with other regular arrangements, better then dahans (no offense to dahans on any behalf way). I just didn't think there was a need to continue that conversation, being that this thread is about "Difficult setting" crap and whatnot.

edit ;; shit well the browser just auto-corrects it to "virtuoso" so idk really.
and:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 26, 2013, 12:55:03 PMVirtuosic* you mean.

MaestroUGC

Olimar12345

You have other arrangements, some of which are/were on the site. Don't lie.

Sir Dino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 26, 2013, 01:05:09 PMYou have other arrangements, some of which are/were on the site.
and you do a stunning job with your all-around arranging
goodness don't take this personal maestro1 I'm just complimenting you to a high standard

mikey

I don't think he's used to it :P
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 26, 2013, 01:00:41 PMYou know spelling isn't my forte!
I'm a terrible speller too.  LoL

SlowPokemon

:P maestro is actually the best musician on the site tbh, his passion for classical music inspires me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Hoho, you'd be surprised, slow. Not to nock maestro, but there are other fantastic musicians here (some I would say were on par/farther than maestro, though ranking people in this fashion is rather childish...)

JDMEK5

Heck with rating difficulties of songs; let's rate difficulties of other peoples musicianship! XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26