News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

URGENT-NEED HELP

Started by mikey, September 26, 2013, 05:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

What does bump mean?
also need help to put in a banner maybe
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

A bump--when you reply to a topic that hasn't been posted in for a long time. The general rule is to think twice before posting in a topic that's gone over a month without a new post, but it's almost never a good thing to bump topics that haven't been posted in for over a year, even if you have something to add to the conversation. It's just no longer relevant.

As for adding a picture to your signature (I believe that's what you mean when you say "putting in a banner"), look at the buttons above the text box in a post. Use the picture button under the boldface font button and simply paste the picture's URL in between the brackets. Then paste the whole thing (including HTML code) into your signature.

Hope that helped!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Jamaha

Sorry to ruin your joy of getting a signature image, but the picture in your signature is too large. The height limit is 250 pixels.

Please resize accordingly.

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Is there a resize BBCoding thing?
unmotivated

Jamaha

Your sig is now sized according to the rules. Have a nice day.

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Hahahahahaha jesus, I see the title of this and think, like, do you have a dead body you don't know what to do with? Have you been bitten by some sort of exotic spider that you need to know the antidote for? Are you mid-battle with Giygas, and the only way to defeat it is by sending positive thoughts over the internet?

Glad you got your signature sorted out, though :P

mikey

Hehe if I wanted to know that sorta stuff I would call 1-800-ASK-GARY.
But bumping is pretty important.  I'll bet I would have done a lot of that if SlowPokeman didn't point it out. :D
unmotivated