Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin discussion thread

Started by FierceDeity, September 28, 2013, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Why havent you watched all of the rest of it yet

me irl
[close]

EFitTrainr

mostly because I was in Seattle. I just finished episode 8 last night.
I like food.

braix

*bites my hand* ROAR
You must finish SnK or I may be forced to eat you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

The more I read the manga, the less I like Shingeki no Kyojin. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

I haven't read it, but from what I've heard from other people the main issue is turning into more of a political fight than a fight-to-survive kind of thing. Also I read somewhere that the creator changed his mind on how he wanted it to end after seeing all the popularity it's gotten, which is never really a good sign

Roz~

Oh I don't mind the political aspect. I just feel like the manga is becoming more boring everytime I read a new chapter. Doesn't help that I don't really like the artstyle I guess.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

The manga art is terrible. It also feels like it's dragging on. I just want to see what's in the basement...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Adding to the stuff I previously said about the dub cast:
They'll have Bryce Papenbrook as Eren. Personally I think he's totally shit, so this will likely be a boring emotionless dub after all.
Weird how that always happens when the most popular show of the season gets a dub in less that a year.
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

I actually laughed out loud when I saw that he was Eren. I don't really have high expectations, but there's always room for hope

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

wait, sorry, it's not another "ilse's journal" (that's just what animefreak said), it's just another ova. It's about Jean and his mother n' stuff. It's kinda stupid and non-sensical.
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/shingeki-no-kyojin-ilse-no-techou-episode-2-online
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Episode 1 is out dubbed!
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-1-online
Mikasa and Armin's voices are okay, but jesus christ Eren's voice is even worse than I expected.
Birdo for Smash

Echo

^ lol, stopped watching when I saw they cut the opening (a.k.a. the best part of the show)

Dude