News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest 4 - Brainstorming Topic

Started by MaestroUGC, October 02, 2013, 01:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I have a question for you Ollimar: Remember when Bespinben and Fingerz had a head to head arrangement Battle thingy? I would actually be super interested in doing that with someone.
I guess it would have to be against someone around my arrangement level...
What do you think?

Olimar12345

Oh wow so that question seemed to be directed at me(for some reason). Um I don't know... Sounds like a one against one arrange off could be fun if executed correctly. Tbh I don't remember the example you gave so that probably doesn't help. Also, I think you may not be taking about the same kind of arranging that these are done in. Rather than the site's transcription-based arrangements, these allow the arranger more creative freedom to produce entirely new pieces of music. Have you reviewed the previous arrangement contests' entries?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I don't know.......I don't have time to hunt it up now.....

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 10, 2014, 11:36:37 AMI have a question for you Ollimar: Remember when Bespinben and Fingerz had a head to head arrangement Battle thingy? I would actually be super interested in doing that with someone.
I guess it would have to be against someone around my arrangement level...
What do you think?
Here found it. I guess it was an unofficial thing they did.
http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=3391.msg171485#msg171485

I still think it'd be fun to do maybe in the future :)