News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

SFK Is Totes a Rockstar(Recordings and shiz)

Started by SuperFireKirby, October 19, 2013, 12:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

So I bought some recording stuffs awhile back and haven't been using them as much as a should. So I'm recording lots of da musics right now. I'm not a very talented musician, vocalist or audio mixer, so don't expect too much. And if by some miracle you like it, tell all your friends that you're friends with a super coll rockstar and that they should give me money.

Here's a bad Bon Iver cover with a drumtrack that needs rerecording(please don't mind my awful falsetto): https://soundcloud.com/the_in_finite/skinny-love-bon-iver-cover

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

JDMEK5

Inspired me to get recording!

Just a few things to note on tuning (in case you missed them (you probably didn't (this is more of a joke than anything))):
1) Your guitar is out of tune.
2) Your voice is out of tune.
3) You are out of tune.
4) Your world is out of tune.
5) I'm getting carried away here...

But really, it sounds pretty neat.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

1)Yeah.I had put the guitar in a weird C-based tuning meant to be about 20 cents below C, which I did all by ear. And my ear is alright at best.
2)I'm a bad singer. Plus, vocals are following the guitar. Which is out of tune.
3)Stop criticizing me.
4)STAHP IT.
5)Yeah, you better stop it. Meany.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

JDMEK5

1) Kudos to your ear! When it gets that low it really gets muddy.
2) I'm a bad singer too. And untuned accompaniment doesn't help either.
3) I'll judge people's personalities based on their tuning if I want to. "A man is judged by his ability to sing/play in tune."
4) "You're lucky! I've always wanted to see the daily activities of a wild Pokémon!"
5)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26