NinSheetMusic > Help!

The "Who Composed This?" Topic

<< < (2/8) > >>

JDMEK5:

--- Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2013, 01:47:48 PM ---Hitomi Sato is a woman LOL

--- End quote ---
I knew this would happen.. XD

--- Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2013, 01:47:48 PM ---I'm guessing that Ichinose's leave was based on something involved the Pokemon cries, since that's always been his main job. Maybe he didn't like the fact that they changed all of them or something.

--- End quote ---
Good theory.

--- Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2013, 01:47:48 PM ---BTW, Junichi Masuda hasn't been lead composer since Gold and Silver. Kageyama was lead for Black and White in addition to X and Y...but wrote nothing new for Black 2 and White 2. So maybe Ichinose is just taking a break for this game.

--- End quote ---
Right. I was thinking of Junichi Masuda being producer, director, and a whole bunch of other things B/W.
And yeah, it would make sense for some people to take a break. I hope that's what's happening here.

McDucky:
These are credited to "pierrotlunaire" "Kannazuki" and "Kana's Sound Factory", but that's pretty much all I know about the composers. Can't find anything about them.

Some of them I think are public domain tracks and some were made for the game.   

Trainer Ave:
This is a topic for you to ask who composed a song. Please Google it before asking and check the In-game staff credits.

My question: Who composed the music for Clash of Clans and while I'm at it are we allowed to submit music from apps?

BrainyLucario:
 I don't know the answer for the first part but yes we are allowed to arrange for apps.

Dude:
Woop

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=5925.msg230345#msg230345

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version